• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

exarkun

Do you think that the Rockets games will all be on TNT?

lol.

Grats jeff and diehard, you guys going to games? If so, please either A: Throw a beer at Ginobli or B: Find a way to take a picture of G-TYME so i can put it on my wall.

He gives me hope on the basketball court errday.

New Orleans is 7-3 in their last 10.

Bringing Gordon back was the worst decision they made all season. They've murdered their lottery chances.

they already know Stern is gonna give them the number 1

Canuck76

Banned
2012 NBA Offseason |OT| Bobcats win the battle, lose the war

2012 NBA Offseason |OT| Davis better be Jesus

2012 NBA Offseason |OT| This better be worth it

thekad

Banned
If the Rockets win, and the Suns lose; we get the 14th pick instead of the 13th and vice versa. But we're playing the Hornets, who are in a three way tie for the 3rd worst record at 21 wins. There's a two way tie at 22 wins, so they can potentially drop from the 3rd pick to the 7th if they win.

Get ready for shameball. Can you score threes into your own basket?

So Kobe will know how many points he needs @ tip-off for the scoring title?

And the Lakers don't have to win?

Kobe is gonna be so free on Thursday.

40 shot minimum.

what'd he say?

That he's looking at all options in the off season and that Phoenix is certainly on that list but he mentioned PHX as an afterthought.

So Kobe will know how many points he needs @ tip-off for the scoring title?

And the Lakers don't have to win?

Kobe is gonna be so free on Thursday.

40 shot minimum.

That he's looking at all options in the off season and that Phoenix is certainly on that list but he mentioned PHX as an afterthought.

So Kobe is actually going to play? Fire Mike Brown.

Alrix

2012 NBA Offseason |OT| Bobcats win the battle, lose the war

2012 NBA Offseason |OT| Davis better be Jesus

2012 NBA Offseason |OT| This better be worth it

im_games_wot.jpg

"We can't wait," Adelman, the Wolves' first-year coach, said Tuesday. "You hope your young people get better, but that's not a given. Other people you can get, in free agency or trades, are givens. We have to be aggressive in all those areas."

"We need better ball handling throughout the lineup, not just the point guards, and better perimeter scoring," he said. "We don't have that. I don't think we realized how hard it was going to be to replace people. We had made real strides until the all-star break. Then we fell apart. You have to evaluate how much better people can get and where do we go as far as adding depth to this team."

"If we can add a couple of veterans, a big-time scorer and a defender, it will help us tremendously," Love said Tuesday. "We have the money to spend. I'm sure people know we have the makings of something special here. We have valuable assets on this team. You never know what can happen, but I'll definitely be lobbying for our team."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_20472348/timberwolves-rick-adelman-seeks-quick-talent-upgrade

I hope this means Kahn/Taylor will actually do something.

Barrage

New Orleans is 7-3 in their last 10.

Bringing Gordon back was the worst decision they made all season. They've murdered their lottery chances.

they already know Stern is gonna give them the number 1

Gordon didn't play tonight.

The New Orleans fire has been put out. It's time for Sac-Town to win, Davis/DMC Future.

diehard

Fleer
Wait Brandon Rush got 15 points in 17 minutes then never played again?
Klay Thompson held out of the 4th?
Warriors fans cheering the loss?

Looks like Jackson got a talking to after that Wolves win.

Wait Brandon Rush got 15 points in 17 minutes then never played again?
Klay Thompson held out of the 4th?
Warriors fans cheering the loss?

Looks like Jackson got a talking to after that Wolves win.

They were up 5 with like a minute to go and let a 7-0 run happen.

Dat Tank.

They will get jumped. Karma will come to them.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT| Dwight Requests New Thread Title...Or Not...Or Maybe.

Mothman91

lmfao you guys and thinking the kitty cats will get the #1.

fuck all yall teams clowns.

UNIBROW FUTURE. FUCK ALL YALL BITCHES. COME AT ME.

Top Bottom