• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Piecake

Havent posted much since the Wolves started sucking hard core after all of those injuries (still was watching though, for some reason), but real happy that the Jazz got into the playoffs and we now get their pick

That should help out a lot since there should be some good wing prospects around that range since we really need some fucking help at that position, holy hell

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Havent posted much since the Wolves started sucking hard core after all of those injuries (still was watching though, for some reason), but real happy that the Jazz got into the playoffs and we now get their pick

That should help out a lot since there should be some good wing prospects around that range since we really need some fucking help at that position, holy hell
Tyler Zeller future!

aznpxdd

images

Holy shii @ Ibaka's legs. No wonder the dude gets so many blocks.

Oh, and I think I've found the perfect picture.

tumblr_m0q0yfvbj21rqren6o1_400.jpg

Upton and In & Out? Fuck me.

Jeff-DSA

Gortat was whining that he was getting fouled, not getting his shots actually blocked. Yeah bro, you were just getting hammered...

TmQ2c.jpg

"I was going hard and it's impossible that you've got three guys blocking a shot at the same time. I don't care if I get (expletive) fined for that. One guy would block the shot and the other 2 guys would hit me in the arm."

--Marcharmin Gorsoft

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
She looked hotter to me when sitting down dressed in street clothes doing girly things. She's looking haggard as of late.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You disappoint me, DY.

Just look at dat face.

Melanie Iglesias, Miss #nba-gaf of The Month for the past 6 months, makes it hard to appreciate a woman like Kate.
She looked hotter to me when sitting down dressed in street clothes doing girly things. She's looking haggard as of late.
I like her less the more I see of her body (aside from the boobs).

SI was such a letdown.

aznpxdd

Melanie Iglesias, Miss #nba-gaf of The Month for the past 6 months, makes it hard to appreciate a woman like Kate.

I like her less the more I see of her body (aside from the boobs).

SI was such a letdown.

Just googled her, I remember seeing her in one of threads in OT. Damnit, you win this round!

KingGondo

Banned
try watching her carls jr commercial and post that again
although you are right, there are plenty others out there
That is not the example to point to if you're trying to prove Kate Upton's hotness.

Sure, she looks good on her own in that commercial, but watching her eat a giant, sloppy burger from Carl's Jr. does NOT increase the sex appeal.

I agree with reilo, she's hotter when she acts normal and doesn't try so hard.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Kahn has had three years to build a team. The best player on his roster is Love, who was acquired by McHale. His third-best player is Pekovic, who was acquired by McHale. With Love and Rubio sidelined, the Wolves have collapsed under the weight of Kahn's other, flighty, roster decisions, decisions that brought in Johnson, Darko Milicic, Martell Webster, Anthony Randolph and Michael Beasley.

What do those players have in common? They all look, to the undiscerning eye, like good basketball players, and they all play losing basketball. They are, in Kahn's vernacular, long and athletic. Kind of like Nikoloz Tskitishvili.

I just sadly nodded.

Jeff-DSA

I said this in another thread and I'll say it in here: Sofia Vergara, Kim K, Rihanna, Scar Jo. That is all.

What? No.

Kim has face issues with her odd shaped chin and she gets fat all the time which is hidden by some nice photoshopping. She's going to be 230 pounds one day.

Rihanna has more forehead than three women combined ever should.

Btw Rodeo, I posted this last page so you may have missed it.

Rick Adelman doesn't seem to be interested in a patient rebuilding program with the Timberwolves. The veteran NBA coach wants the club to be "very aggressive" in whatever offseason approach is taken to improve the team, which has missed the playoffs for the eighth consecutive year.

"We can't wait," Adelman, the Wolves' first-year coach, said Tuesday. "You hope your young people get better, but that's not a given. Other people you can get, in free agency or trades, are givens. We have to be aggressive in all those areas."

[...]

"We need better ball handling throughout the lineup, not just the point guards, and better perimeter scoring," he said. "We don't have that. I don't think we realized how hard it was going to be to replace people. We had made real strides until the all-star break. Then we fell apart. You have to evaluate how much better people can get and where do we go as far as adding depth to this team."

Forward Kevin Love, sidelined for the final seven games after suffering a mild concussion and strained neck, agreed with Adelman that improvements need to be made. Love even offered to help "lobby" free agents around the league to consider signing with the Wolves.

"If we can add a couple of veterans, a big-time scorer and a defender, it will help us tremendously," Love said Tuesday. "We have the money to spend. I'm sure people know we have the makings of something special here. We have valuable assets on this team. You never know what can happen, but I'll definitely be lobbying for our team."

www.twincities.com/sports/ci_20472348/timberwolves-rick-adelman-seeks-quick-talent-upgrade

This summer will tell us exactly much influence RA has on personnel decisions.

ESPN has an article up for Insiders detailing who The Hornets should draft this year.

The article references Byron Scott as coach of The Hornets and The Lakers as the trade partners for Chris Paul. This article is dated April 25th 2012, written by David Thorpe, posted at 9:21 am ET.

People pay money for this.

ESPN has an article up for Insiders detailing who The Hornets should draft this year.

The article references Byron Scott as coach of The Hornets and The Lakers as the trade partners for Chris Paul. This article is dated April 25th 2012, written by David Thorpe, posted at 9:21 am ET.

People pay money for this.

Who's the fool? The consumer.

So the Wolves just need everything.
Yeah, I thought Love's quote was a bit far fetched. A more realistic target would probably be one good-great player and competent guys to fill out our lineup. It can't be that hard to get better than what the Wolves have after the first 3 or 4.

Wolves will need a good defensive C at some point if they're going to do any damage.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7...ed-more-michael-jordan-time-charlotte-bobcats

Brown said on "The Dan Patrick Show" that he experienced communication problems with team owner Michael Jordan and too often had to deal with his underlings who weren't competent and wouldn't challenge Jordan.
"It was almost like there were spies wondering what you were doing and getting back to him," said the 71-year-old Brown, who was named new coach at SMU this week. "I do see a passion. I think he's just hurt right now."

i will say no more

Knicks got Clippers at home tonight and and Bobcats on the road tomorrow night

Sixers got Bucks and Pistons on the road tonight and tomorrow

Not really sure what the hell will happen. NYK owns the tiebreaker though.

Top Bottom