• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Chandler clogging the lane, Shumps on Wade.

Knicks can't feel horrible about that matchup. If Melo keeps up his great play as of late they'll snag at least a game or two.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hollinger put Pau and Al Jefferson as All NBA Third Team ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaa.

reilo

Dwight, Bynum

Pau Marc Al Gortat

??

It isnt that bad.

First team: Love, Bynum
Second team: Griffin, Dwight
Third team: Pau, Al Jefferson

Third team is my biggest contention along with Bum being on First team. Somehow people are dismissing Duncan's fantastic season on the best team in the league (15.4/9/2.3/1.5 in 28MPG).

reilo

I for one am shocked he left out LMA after the way he elevated his team to new heights this year.

LMA had a better season than even last year because he was downright consistent. The first time Al Jefferson plays defense, the world will collapse from the inside out.

LaMarcus Abdur-Rahim.

Gortat was your leading scorer. How do you feel about that?

reilo

@rick_bonnell said:
Michael Jordan on Larry Brown: “He had a lot of input on whatever we did. I never sidestepped him in making a decision.''

Lolarry Brown.

Top Bottom