• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Mothman91

Damn...that's the last day my family from overseas are staying..then the next day is when we drop them off.

I'm going to miss a few(or even several) games.

Fuck.

Honestly I couldn't possibly disagree anymore.

The team is playing harder now without Dwight than I have ever seen them play with Dwight in the last few years. It's absolutely refreshing honestly. All the players on the team could have just mailed it in and quit on Stan once Dwight went down but it's more like they are united in trying to give Dwight a big giant fuck you.

The offense is actually fun to watch now. There are tons of pick and rolls, lots of ball movement, fast paced and of course tons of 3 point shots.

The last few years as in...when the team was in the finals?

Fuck yo revisionist history, clown.

Jeff-DSA

Just wanted to remind you guys what the actual best image is from this season.

cry.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Even the team that got swept by Atlanta was better than this non-Dwight abortion we've witnessed these past few weeks.

I don't much give a shit for moral victories.

At least then I will enjoy watching this years team without Dwight get swept. Better than watching Dwight getting completely shut down by Jason Collins and Zaza.

At least then I will enjoy watching this years team without Dwight get swept. Better than watching Dwight getting completely shut down by Jason Collins and Zaza.

As I said, fuck yo revisionist history. Dwight averaged something like 27 points a game that series; they lost because literally nobody else could hit an open shot.

now I am remembering when that Melonie Mac chick got an account here just so she could post her shit in the pictures thread, get attention, and then bail

Emwitus

I think I might be the only person in NBA-GAF that thinks that the Clippers are going to beat the Grizzlies, lol.

Then again, Z-bo apparently got his knee brace off a couple days ago so maybe he'll play better in the playoffs than he has this year.

Favors will explode to will the Jazz to a Game 3 victory so it will be pushed to 5. Maybe.

With you on this. They whooped the grizzlies twice this season by a pretty convincing margin. And the grizzlies are built almost like the lakers with the same weaknesses but obviously younger and no outside shooting.

Wow I really don't have the shaq/chicken one?

Good catch.

Just wanted to remind you guys what the actual best image is from this season.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/jar155/cry.jpg

lol no doubt. gonna add that

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EivEM.gif[/.../IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SoEmd.gif[/IMG]

good suggestions!

keep em flowing fellas. I feel like I'm missing quite a few linsanity ones in particular.

Don't bother looking through the April and March OTs; I've looked at literally every post. I only skimmed the rest of the OTs though, so you'll have better luck finding gifs in those.

SUPREME1

Banned
With you on this. They whooped the grizzlies twice this season by a pretty convincing margin. And the grizzlies are built almost like the lakers with the same weaknesses but obviously younger and no outside shooting.

Lakers + outside shooting = no comprende amigo

I think the Grizz in the playoffs are an entirely different beast. I've been watching Z-Bo and hes definitely back now. Not 100%, but 80% Z-Bo + Rudy Gay make them an even scarier team than last year.

Clips are too inexperienced and too poorly coached. Without homecourt, I can't see them winning.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I believe this deserves debate:

RT @KButter5: Kelly Kapowski or Topanga? I'm goin w/ KK. Topanga was thick but KK face was flawless. ahh tough choice lol

Kelly Kapowski, no contest. Seriously that deserves no debate.

What does Big Stevie Novak have to do tonight to capture the title of Best 3-Point Shooting Season of All-Time?

According to RealGM, Dale Ellis holds the single-season record – with a minimum of 250 3-pointers attempted – at 47.8% having connected on 162-of-339 three-point attempts during the 1988-89 season.

Heading into tonight’s finale, Novak is at 47.1%, shooting 130-276 from behind the arc. Thinking about it realistically, Novak would have to 4-for-4, 5-for-6, or 6-for-8 from deep tonight against the Bobcats to eclipse Mr. Ellis (though if he went 10-for-14 he would take home the belt too).

Needless to say, it’s doable, but it’ll take a particularly sharp-shooting night from the team’s, and the league’s, top sharpshooter…
Go for it!

charsace

Glad the Knicks didn't take Singleton.

Second straight year that the Knicks are in the playoffs. The Wolves still haven't made it. Fuck you Gaimeguy.

What page is Brittney Leigh on?

btw, I didn't mention it last night but I'm really really really paranoid right now.

Tony mentioned in a postgame that the big 3 would play one of the 2 final games of the season
The big 3 flew out to PHX
Supposedly they practiced in PHX
Sometime after that they decided to head back to San Antonio
Pop went too, citing "personal reasons." This is particularly odd because I can't remember Pop missing a game like this.

Why does Pop need to go back? Why'd the big 3 go to PHX in the first place if they weren't planning on playing? What changed? I can't think of anything in the standings that'd make a difference...except maybe CHI beating Indy? Did they decide to tank the games after seeing CHI hold on to the number 1 overall?

Why would they practice in PHX? To get one last practice in? I know its a short flight and all but that seems rather excessive.

Its very fishy...I don't know whats going on right now.

(if someone got injured in practice I'm going to commit seppuku right here right now)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @sam_amick: Mike Brown says Kobe Bryant will not play tonight in Sacramento. Kevin Durant will win his 3rd straight scoring title.

Top Bottom