• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

that's some wwe shit right thurr

Seriously. Pretty sure he can sub himself in.

537843_420345574660639_367810133247517_1483320_1033407333_n.jpg

Meier

Honestly I couldn't possibly disagree anymore.

The team is playing harder now without Dwight than I have ever seen them play with Dwight in the last few years. It's absolutely refreshing honestly. All the players on the team could have just mailed it in and quit on Stan once Dwight went down but it's more like they are united in trying to give Dwight a big giant fuck you.

The offense is actually fun to watch now. There are tons of pick and rolls, lots of ball movement, fast paced and of course tons of 3 point shots.

The problem is that we're absolutely saddled with these massive contracts that aren't going away any time soon (J-Rich, Hedo). And Otis didn't even re-sign your boy when he had the chance. Now we'll probably just end up getting Gortated and having to pay too much to keep him or we'll lose him. I rarely get the chance to watch the games living out of market these days so that's encouraging to hear though (that the players are looking very energized).

If Dwight didn't need this surgery and didn't bring back nightmares of T-Mac's neverending back problems, then maybe we could have talked Steve or Deron to come and be a real PG for the team but that was probably unlikely at best. I dunno, I guess we'll see what happens.

I'm glad that Big Baby found his stroke as the year progressed and that his ankle injury is only day-to-day because relying on Daniel Orton for any extended period of time is obviously not wise.

Raptors and Nets tonight. BIG GAME. It'll possibly determine the Blazers lottery pick (via Gerald Wallace trade top 3 protected). The Raptors and Nets couldn't care less about winning this game. It'll be shameball at its finest.

No Kobe tonight! Dude playin' it smart.

Knew it. Oh man, we're finally going to see how bad the Laker scrubs truly are.

Morris- ???
Glock - Eyenga
Ebanks- Eyenga
McBobs - Murphy
Hill - Murphy

My body is ready.

SUPREME1

Banned
So I went over to NFL-GAF to check out some draft news and came across this link there:

http://chirpstory.com/li/6781

Boston fans reactings to Washington beating them in OT, game 7. Or to be more specific, reacting to a black man scoring the winning goal.

Stay classy Boston. Smh, shit is disgusting.

Vire

My votes:

MVP: Lebron James

DPOY: Tyson Chandler

COTY: Gregg Popovich

Most Improved: Ryan Anderson

Sixth Man: James Harden

Rookie: Kyrie Irving

Top Bottom