• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux

Banned
Aaron Craft is probably not going into the draft, but he's probably the best point guard in college hoops. You Rubio fans would appreciate his game.

ar3ARo.gif

amazing

also, RIP Greg Oden
's career

Mxrz

I try not to hate on the knicks, but on another basketball forum some of their fans make it hard. What's the winnable games things folks are chanting? Probably out of context, but that doesn't seem too outlandish a thing to have said.

Still can't wrap my head around Bogut on the warriors. Hope it works out for them.

Is it too late to start tanking?

We need a guy who doesn't give a fuck and just swags out. Fuck this college ball everyone gets a chance shit.

Brinbe

MKG did say that, but so did Drummond. Still too early to tell, I mean DX still has them both up on their mock.

Anyway, MKG's struggled in the past month or so, but his talents mainly lie with his intangibles and defense anyway. He's still a winner/great teammate, has a killer work ethic and definitely done a great job as a leader despite being a Frosh. He's right up there with Barnes and I'm not sure who I'd take between the two right now, but I'd be glad if the Raptors were in the position to chose.

I try not to hate on the knicks, but on another basketball forum some of their fans make it hard. What's the winnable games things folks are chanting? Probably out of context, but that doesn't seem too outlandish a thing to have said.
Michael Jordan used to use people saying "hello" to him as motivation to crush them. It's dumb, but you look for any motivation to manufacture an edge.

I will say though that his exact comment was "very winnable games".

charsace

Is it too late to start tanking?

We need a guy who doesn't give a fuck and just swags out. Fuck this college ball everyone gets a chance shit.

Its because of Iggy. I like Jrue and I think he has the potential to be a dominant player. I think Collins thinks the same thing, but wants him to take control of the team instead of trying to hand it to him. The problem is that Jrue is too nice.

MKG did say that, but so did Drummond. Still too early to tell, I mean DX still has them both up on their mock.

Anyway, MKG's struggled in the past month or so, but his talents mainly lie with his intangibles and defense anyway. He's still a winner/great teammate, has a killer work ethic and definitely done a great job as a leader despite being a Frosh. He's right up there with Barnes and I'm not sure who I'd take between the two right now, but I'd be glad if the Raptors were in the position to chose.
The Raptors should look to take Lamb and move Derozan and his slow ass feet to the 3 where he belongs. Or take Leonard and run a twin towers with their rookie bigman coming in next season.

Redux

Banned
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist sort of makes no impact on the game many times, it's going to be scary for whoever is picking second unless Beal just dominates the next few games.

Kentucky does have so many other options. Would like to see him reunited with Kyrie. Loto wont happen now that we have proven basketball player Luke Walton! Kidd-Gilchrist reminds me of a young Scottie Pippen.

Its because of Iggy. I like Jrue and I think he has the potential to be a dominant player. I think Collins thinks the same thing, but wants him to take control of the team instead of trying to hand it to him. The problem is that Jrue is too nice.

Jrue's problem is the fact that he plays too cool.

He doesn't give a fuck but it's not the kind we need.

Lou has it but he sucks.

charsace

Who's the better Teague, Marquis or Jeff?

Jeff Teague by far. He's better at creating his own shot, better defender. And Teague is such a good slasher that Joe Johnson complained so that the coach would tell him to stop doing it. Nothing can stand in the way of Joe Iso. Not hard to see why Woody quit.

Brinbe

The Raptors should look to take Lamb and move Derozan and his slow ass feet to the 3 where he belongs. Or take Leonard and run a twin towers with their rookie bigman coming in next season.
Yep, Lamb's definitely a valid option, along with Beal. That's one of the good thing about DeRozan, we could shift him around. As long as, at worst, we're in that top 6/7 range, we would be in position to either get a proper swing to match with DeMar or just win the lottery out-right and get AD.

I'd only cry if tanked and suffered throughout this year and took someone like Sullinger or Perry Jones.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Deng has earned my respect. If I was him I'd be out for the season right now....

wheres my wheelchair?
Hell, he had mine a long time ago. I'm just saying, for the betterment of the team, he needs to sit to be ready for the playoffs. At least, when Rose comes back.

Hell, he had mine a long time ago. I'm just saying, for the betterment of the team, he needs to sit to be ready for the playoffs. At least, when Rose comes back.

Yeah you will need him later besides everyone else on your team has enough balls to actually win a few games without him....

unlike certain teams.

Wow, Nets were up 94-90. BUT, they are the Nets.

Speaking of. They know they cant do the Petro, Farmar, Outlaw style offseason again right?

We suck donkey dick...

and yet because our conference is so ass....

we still will make the playoffs.

Fuck everything.

Happy Fucking Birthday to me

I have no idea how the Spurs are only 5 points down when Splitter is our leading scorer with 15 points with only 1 other player in double-digits on a back-to-back (besides Mavs being not that good).

By the time I could write that it's now 10, nevermind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom