• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What the hell? Danillo absolutely leveled KG there.

edit- why doesn't Favors get these minutes all the time btw?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Fuckin' OKC... we'd be a single game behind the 2nd seed after this one. ugh

And how do the Spurs always find young talent falling out of their ass every year?? It's fucking sickening how consistently competent the Spurs FO is.

SamuraiX-

We suck donkey dick...

and yet because our conference is so ass....

we still will make the playoffs.

Fuck everything.

Happy Fucking Birthday to me

Wait, is it literally your birthday today? On St. Patty's Day? You must naturally have Jack Daniels running through your veins or some shit. lawl

Yup. Saw this on NBA TV and I had to do a double-take. That pass probably made Steve Nash blush.

dirk-031712.jpg

Redux

Banned
Is Blake Griffin black or white? It's like fucking god of war, got ash all over him. I can't fucking tell. I'm looking at his hair, it's like ginger brown. He's like some fucked up genetic dude.

Fuckin' OKC... we'd be a single game behind the 2nd seed after this one. ugh

And how do the Spurs always find young talent falling out of their ass every year?? It's fucking sickening how consistently competent the Spurs FO is.

They haven't won the big dance since 2007. Don't trip over it.

Redux

Banned
He's like a failed Nazi experiment. They tried making a black guy white, came up with a new strain of genetics = Blake Griffin.

My point stands. With all this great young talent they haven't won anything.

Canuck is probably on the right track about you. I just hope you want more than first and second round exits for the past 3 years.

Great talent? OKC has great young talent. Let's not overrate their young players. And you're clearly taking what I said out of context. Like The Spurs haven't won a bunch of championships in the past decade? Only reason they're not winning ships now is because of the decline of Tim Duncan. Now, what they need to do is find that other major piece to compliment Parker and co.

Says the knicks fan who desperately wants some hope for his crappy franchise

A Blazers fan talking about shitty franchises?

TG1KO.gif

The pot calling the kettle black I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom