• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Lakers fans learning that the Lebron cavs won despite Mike Brown not because of him. Took y'all long enough.

Honestly think LA has the two worst coaches in the League right now. Both cost their teams 4-5 wins a year at least.

rage1973

So Blake is -38 for his last 5 games.
Sessions is +40 for his last 5 games.
If basketball had some stats that figured in value over replacement player Sessions would be off the charts.

The M.O.B

let's mourn together lakers age

chris bosh can't rebound
lebron's elbow is going to blow up in the first round
wade is going to get his legs swept

we're all fucked

Cole thinks hes the main attraction on the Heat
Joel Anthony refuses to grow a pair of hands
Chalmers is useless when he can't even hit open 3's.
Battier is old
Miller is old and injured all the time
Haslem is old and lost his jumper

...........Heat are annoying to watch sometimes.

Cole thinks hes the main attraction on the Heat
Joel Anthony refuses to grow a pair of hands
Chalmers is useless when he can't even hit open 3's.
Battier is old
Miller is old and injured all the time
Haslem is old and lost his jumper

...........Heat are annoying to watch

I really really really don't care what the hell happens in the regular season and take 0 stock in their wins and losses, but if the Heat shit their pants in the playoffs again...I don't know what I will do.

Actually either way I'll be more upset basketball is over after the finals, last year the first week after losing the finals was terrible because there were no more games and baseball became the main attraction.

you forgot to add something about Dexter Pittman too, but he's so bad at so many things I guess you had no more space!

LuchaShaq

Banned
Doesn't matter if Session starts or not.

Like I said at the start of the game, all that matters is that there is never a time where BOTH sessions and Kobe are out of the game because they are the only two competent ball handlers on the whole squad.

Then Mike Brown put Steve Blake at the 2 and had him guard OJ Mayo. Wouldn't even work in a video game son.

Lakers fans learning that the Lebron cavs won despite Mike Brown not because of him. Took y'all long enough.

Honestly think LA has the two worst coaches in the League right now. Both cost their teams 4-5 wins a year at least.

Everybody already knew that. We're not the ones who signed his ass.

fml

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Blake is the new Luke Walton. Just sit his ass on the end of the bench. Give Glock his minutes.

Hell, give ANYONE his minutes.

Emwitus

Blake is the new Luke Walton. Just sit his ass on the end of the bench. Give Glock his minutes.

Hell, give ANYONE his minutes.

That's what i've been saying. Atleast fisher could hit clutch 3s. Blake is just useless. We better start grooming morris for the playoffs cause old bum blake ain't getting us anywhere.

I actually think the clippers will somehow retake the division lead in the coming weeks but somehow blow it again at the end. They have a fairly easy schedule coming up but mid to late April is going to be pretty rough for a team with no bench scoring and a poor head coach.

I actually think the clippers will somehow retake the division lead in the coming weeks but somehow blow it again at the end. They have a fairly easy schedule coming up but mid to late April is going to be pretty rough for a team with no bench scoring and a poor head coach.
they're gonna miss the playoffs

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I dont have an opinion on tattoos, people should do whatever the fuck they want ... but this new trend of getting basically your whole body covered up (see Wilson Chandler as the latest) is not a good look.

They all have the same density and the body just looks like its covered in scribbles.

I dont mind LeBrons tats, the one on the shoulder with the stars has a nice graphic quality to it. I also like Arenas approach, no tats where you can see them on the court.

Rubio has one on the inside part of his wrist, hard to find online though.

I was shocked when I found out that KG's entire arm is tattooed. You practically need a blue light to see it.

Watching the Lakers bench makes me appreciate the Spurs front office even more. I mean seriously. Blair, Neal, Green, and Splitter are all players teams could have drafted/signed. Not to mention drafting Parker and Manu at the spots they were in.

Coming home from Vegas listening to the Laker game and lol @ the Kobe rant...Awful game tonight. Thompson trolling on the Lakers all night. Kinda weird hearing that Phil hasn't heard from any team asking for his services. But then again Ms Buss prob keep that on the d low

SamuraiX-

It's always fun watching highlights of Celtics games because I always get to see Rondo heave a pass to a teammate in a crowd rather than taking the open layup.

Never change, Rondo. Just keep gettin' dem assists, baby!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So Best GAF anyone screen cap or gif the Perkins dunk on Wade

The flying leg kick, that Wade face has me rolling, please one you guys must have had it done/made, I checked a few pages and nothing

Never mind found it through Google

Darkman M

shaq.gif

Mxrz

If I were a heat fan, I'd still be f'ing ecstatic. They're one of the top 3 teams in the league. You know they'll probably go deep in the playoffs no matter what, the players aren't trying to run off, Riley is a great GM, etc. Also, freaking LeBron James. - Don't really get the doom and gloom just cause they might not win a championship.

If you want stress and frustration, come on up to Orlando for a season.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If I were a heat fan, I'd still be f'ing ecstatic. They're one of the top 3 teams in the league. You know they'll probably go deep in the playoffs no matter what, the players aren't trying to run off, Riley is a great GM, etc. Also, freaking LeBron James. - Don't really get the doom and gloom just cause they might not win a championship.

The gloom and doom is pretty much out there because there will be unimaginable pressure if they don't find a way to run over these teams in a lockout year. Dallas threw the season away, LA can't act right, SA is older, Memphis is hurt, Orlando is decimated, Boston is dead for good... the only other two teams worth talking about are the Ulls and the FThunder - and they should handle both of those teams.

The M.O.B

Chip or Bust.

Puddles

Banned
The gloom and doom is pretty much out there because there will be unimaginable pressure if they don't find a way to run over these teams in a lockout year. Dallas threw the season away, LA can't act right, SA is older, Memphis is hurt, Orlando is decimated, Boston is dead for good... the only other two teams worth talking about are the Ulls and the FThunder - and they should handle both of those teams.

Why should Miami handle the Thunder?

OKC has the best individual player (Durant). A #2 punch who is about as good as Wade (Westbrook). Superior role players in Harden, Ibaka and Perkins. A better coach (not Spo).

OKC is the favorite in that matchup.

PBY

Banned
Wait, let me understand you correctly.

In your opinion, Wade and Westbrook aren't roughly on the same level? There's a full tier of difference between them?

Yes? I also stopped reading when you said durant was the best individual player btw the two teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom