• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck76

Banned
untitled-12r2j07.gif

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hahahaha. Bynum grin gif would be perfect right now

Emwitus

Hahahahaha

Oh Bynum. I can see now why phil jackson said his job was only to rebound and defend. Master-jedis can see these things from a mile away. Funnily enough, we were a much better team with him doing those things.

Cloudy

Banned
Hahahahaha

Oh Bynum. I can see now why phil jackson said his job was only to rebound and defend. Master-jedis can see these things from a mile away. Funnily enough, we were a much better team with him doing those things.

I keep saying that but 99% of Lakers-Age thinks I'm nuts. Too many guys who feel they deserve 20+ shots in the Lakers offense right now lol

The Lakers were better because they had Odom, and both Pau and Kobe were better players. Especially Kobe.

If Bynum didn't score for them this season, they wouldn't make the playoffs...

Cloudy

Banned
KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Kobe suggested young Lakers coaches might've overreacted to Bynum's 3-point attempt: "I think he was testing the limits of his game."

Take that Mike Brown. Kobe's not going to back you up on this after humiliating him last game lol

PS: I do think Brown was justified for the benching and going small though

I'm so confused. Did some of you guys come from other bball boards?

or can you get your name changed on here?

You do not "get" your name changed on GAF. It happens if it is meant to. And I have no idea if any of the really old regular posters came from someplace else or not, but I got started just lurking the nba threads here.

Emwitus

The Lakers were better because they had Odom, and both Pau and Kobe were better players. Especially Kobe.

If Bynum didn't score for them this season, they wouldn't make the playoffs...

Kobe had bad knees, and pau could play more in the paint and therefore had a higher FG%. I'll give you Odom. He won sixth man of the year.

Cloudy

Banned
http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/28829/rapid-reaction-lakers-104-warriors-101

3. Andrew Bynum's maturity is once again called into question.

Bynum had 10 points and three boards at the half. He wasn't exactly dominant, but at worst seemed headed toward another potentially non-descript game on the glass.

But with 10 minutes to play in the third quarter, the narrative around Bynum's night changed drastically. Joining the offense at the top of the arc, Bynum accepted a pass early in the shot clock and instead of making a pass, stepped into a 3-pointer. He missed wide right, but I'm not sure Coach Mike Brown waited for the ball to hit the rim before getting Josh McRoberts off the bench. Bynum sat for the rest of the third, and played only three minutes in the fourth. Technically speaking, some of that might have been matchup based. Golden State went so small, it's probably a game where Bynum might not have played huge minutes, anyway. But make no mistake. Brown was ticked, and sat Bynum down. Deservedly.

Hey, even guys who get paid to cover the team agree with me

“I made one last night, I felt good about it, shot it and he (Mike Brown) took me out for it. I’m happy we won the game,” said the 7-footer. “I guess the message is not to shoot three’s, I’m willing to take another one… I’m going to take some more, so let’s hope it’s not the same result.”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/03/27/bynum-will-continue-to-shoot-threes/

oh my. That interview. smh.

Made one last game, lol. A buzzer 3. What a troll Bynum is.

Kobe had bad knees, and pau could play more in the paint and therefore had a higher FG%. I'll give you Odom. He won sixth man of the year.

Dude, Kobe's been worse this season. Not even close. In fact, this is Kobe's worst season since starting a full NBA season.

I was about to make a post while not funny per se, would make me smile.

Sorry to say under these new rules I must restrain myself from busting Kado's balls.

01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom