• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramon's been here for like 5 games dude...We've lost 3 of those games. In one, Kobe took 15 shots and made half. In another he played horribly in the fourth and Bynum got ejected and against Utah...as you said...he took a lot of makeable shots...only 20 which is his career average...and just had A HORRIBLE GAME.

Kobe's having more horrible shooting games than before...so is everyone on this team except Bynum. That's not a coincidence. We're also scoring more than earlier in the year when Kobe was more efficient and defending less as a team.

I'm not justifying Kobe's misses. I'm pointing out EVERYONE ELSE'S misses, our horrible defense...and our increaesd point production compared to earlier in the year. You're focused on Kobe's individual stats with no actual attention to the team.

The team defense has gotten worse from earlier in the year
The team offense has gotten better from earlier in the year
Everyone's offense has struggled all year except Bynums compared to previous years

I don't see how "Kobe's shooting worse FG% and taking more shots" is deciding lots of games when the above 3 things are happening...just not consistent. It's ugly to watch...I agree...but again dude...MIKE BROWN OFFENSE

But everyone is shooting better now. Kobe is down to 40% for the month or so. Pau is shooting his best, Barnes his best, Ramon is shooting well.

Kobe is shooting a lot while others are shooting better. Kobe is the reason the offense hasn't completely exploded since Ramon came over.

edit: for the record, Langers > Phillipes. But I like both.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lets talk about confidence.

stephanie-ready1.jpg

hmm

ready1.jpg

smh

Mxrz

Grr. Always late for 7pm games. Magic better not disappoint. No Lin? Aww. Wanted to see if Jameer could go off on him.

JVG all night? Oh boy.

DY_nasty

I've never seen a player improve their footwork so much in one season.

Biyombo is not from this planet.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Howard had the WORST ball carry I've ever seen. I can't believe no one called that.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
NOVAAAKKKK

man even though nelson is 6ft, he looks tiny as fuck down there lol

I bumped into him in downtown Orlando. He's not 6 feet. He was a little bit shorter than me, and I'm 6'0-6'1

Edit: WTF AT THIS WOODSON commercial!? Hahaha

Mxrz

Every road game I enjoy listening to whatever announcers add their two cents to the whole Dwight trade thing. That shit never gets old. No.

Yeah, Jameer is small. Buff though.

DY_nasty

Imagine the combination of Biyombo & unibrow on the defensive end.
It would be cray

But its weird - After this tournament... I'd be okay with Sully if we don't land the #1 overall pick. Can't teach ass.

off topic, but yogurt and special k cereal make a great snack together :O

Bibby's fault for selling out on the steal, Shump had to guard Nelson, and no one could rotate to that side.

In other words, FUCK EAST COAST FISHER.

i hope woodsons faith in bibby has him play somewhat well. like awaken some kind of inner fire, considering hell be playing lots of minu--

OH SHIT nice feed to smith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom