• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what's the over under on Drummond turning into a big of Bynum's level? I don't remember much about when Bynum was drafted but he's always been a bit of punk as has Drummond. Were people saying similar things about Bynum back when he was drafted?

At the 4 spot and no Robinson I'm tempted for us to take Drummond. A good center by LMA would be great but I also don't want to buy into the hype, and stuff about him (his lack of a motor) really makes me scared.

Drummond is different from Bynum, more laterally quick and more explosive, almost no offensive ability.

giri

Suns gna sign eric gordon for a shit load of money to make nash stay.

Would be a pretty good team though. if he stays healthy.

Basically, i expect the suns will throw a max @ Eric Gordon.

We might be the only franchise that could get him healthy too.

I'm not necessarily even saying it's a good idea, but i expect it to happen.

Canuck76

Banned
Drummond is different from Bynum, more laterally quick and more explosive, almost no offensive ability.

Could he develop......offensive ability? Bynum wasn't scoring a ton when he came into the league right? Not the same but you can develop guys over a period of time.

Oh God we can't get screwed in the draft. Please no.

Basically, i expect the suns will throw a max @ Eric Gordon.

We might be the only franchise that could get him healthy too.

I'm not necessarily even saying it's a good idea, but i expect it to happen.

Only can happen if they let Nash walk, though, or pay him a lot less. I don't expect either.

Could he develop......offensive ability? Bynum wasn't scoring a ton when he came into the league right? Not the same but you can develop guys over a period of time.

Oh God we can't get screwed in the draft. Please no.

Drummond could be like Chandler offensively eventually, maybe. Dude has no touch whatsoever (can't make layups or free throws to save his life), but he can dunk. Defensively, he is pretty good already and could be great if he gets tougher and more consistently active.

Documents reviewed by The Times this week show Kings owners Joe, Gavin and George Maloof dispute that they have a firm agreement to participate in a new entertainment and sports complex in the city.

Additionally, in a Wednesday letter delivered to city leaders under the subject “ESC feasibility concerns,” the Maloofs’ attorney writes “unresolved issues regarding the … project remain … .”

A year removed from the Maloofs wanting to move the Kings south to Anaheim’s Honda Center, that notion is back in play, a Maloof spokesman said.

“If an arena project cannot be completed by the timeline set by the city, then the Kings would be forced to explore all of their options,” Maloof family spokesperson Eric Rose said.

Ruh-roh.

Wow that place is empty even by our standards, it will fill in but damn

WOOOOO!! What a dunk!!

The real Heat better show up tonight, I am sick of this shitty team the last few games.

untitled-2b3knk.gif

Nice dunk. Heat already seem to be playing more positive at the start of this game.

I hate the all black unis. I heard we just made an all white one, hopefully it is better. Or we can just, you know, stick with our normal awesome uniforms.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
They are remaking Total Recall? And with Colin Farrell?

The fuck? Some movies should have remake immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom