• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
read Fish might go to the Celtics. Man, Boston is where old athletes go to die...

But really, Fish can't put on a Cs uniform. That would be blasphemy.

Mxrz

Whenever you want to start playing defense, guys.

How many damn titan movies are they making. Could've sworn I just saw a new one on dvd and now there's one in the theaters too? Yeesh.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Turiaf just got released, wonder who's gonna snatch him up.

Why Terrence Williams and Turiaf haven't been picked up and ravaged by the Bobcats, I will never know. The tank is already secured.

masud

Banned
new cba means we cant, right?

Yup :(

I wanna see him on the Heat just for his bench reactions...

Ronny-Turiaf1-e1323786984897.jpg

wario

dwight needs to change his shooting form on his free throws. it doesn't look like he fully extends his arm out and it releases different every time. no consistency.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hope Jameer is okay. Otherwise Duhon is going to have to play the rest of the night with Hedo taking over at some point.

Shouldn't have deactivated Ish. Free Ish!

DJ88

The NBA court side app on the new iPad looks so fucking good. It's awesome watching the game and having all the stats and shot chart at your side.

SamuraiX-

Someone should remind Salmons that his contract is guaranteed through the next three seasons.

There isn't a single logical explanation as to why he should be playing as well as he has this entire month.

Mxrz

Alternate between hating baby and loving him.

Funny stuff. All this talk about watching turn overs, and they still throw the ball away every other play.

tmdorsey

Gotta give props to Joe Johnson...almost playing well enough to deserve his contract.

The Cavs were playing him dumb defensively from what I saw. Hardly, if any, double teams or trap plays.

Would be nice if he could have games like this one against the better teams.

Emwitus

Man, is orlando the most annyoing team playing defence on? The ball just goes round in circles until they get an open three point shooter. I'd punch someone in the face.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
For some reason, Ive been listening to the media all week tell me that Rubio barely impacted the Wolves offensively.

That last possession says bullshit.

SamuraiX-

Holy shit.

T-Wolves teammates had to separate J.J. Barea and Kevin Love during an altercation on the bench just now.

:lol :lol :lol

Edit: Also, Honeycutt just shit on the entire opposition.

omnomnomnomnom

read Fish might go to the Celtics. Man, Boston is where old athletes go to die...

But really, Fish can't put on a Cs uniform. That would be blasphemy.

Doesn't seem likely.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ronnie again, but I haven't followed him much since he left. Is he better or worse?

etiolate

Banned
For some reason, Ive been listening to the media all week tell me that Rubio barely impacted the Wolves offensively.

That last possession says bullshit.

Most of the media and most of the public is PG retarded. Take it from someone who has had to argue with Kings fans and press about the Tyreke Evans PG experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom