• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

WOW PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 TALK ABOUT A COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm loving it. If laker get knocked i'm rooting for them. LOL

giri

WOW PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 TALK ABOUT A COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm loving it. If laker get knocked i'm rooting for them. LOL

There's only one upside to this whole PHX run. It's the possibility of Nash taking the suns past OKC and knocking them out, as he completely out plays YNB.

It would be almost as sweet as the Spurs Sweep.

Emwitus

What in the world...

This is the same man that thinks Fisher will be a HOF and get his jersey retired by the Lakers.

LOL. People's...i have a thing for the vets. And i loved grant hill growing up so.....Yeah, it's almost impossible for them to make it to the finals bar some miracle but it's always fun rooting for the under dog all odds against them team (well, unless they be facing the lakers)

Kobe had a real shit game missed a bunch of bunnies (at least 3 in the first quarter alone), The bigs Defense was shitty, turnovers were ridiculous and Bynum started out real slow.

I really like how Barnes is meshing with Ramon and even though he had a tough night, it's nice to see our PG draw fouls even if he can't get and-1s.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Lakers would be a title contender if Kobe took down his shot attempts to around 18ish instead of the current average of 24.

As is? He has a high chance of sabotaging them basically every round.

Emwitus

It's alright.

I don't think you're a Laker fan though.

I think you're a fan of veteran teams and the Lakers happen to be that.

True. But kobe and pau are my fav players so it comes off like i'm more of a laker fan. I despise border line hate all these upcoming younger teams especially the knicks and clippers.

True. But kobe and pau are my fav players so it comes off like i'm more of a laker fan. I despise border line hate all these upcoming younger teams especially the knicks and clippers.
Don't let the hate consume you...
Wkb1W.gif

Vahagn

Calm down people, it's the regular season. No reason for Kobe to stop shooting the kind of looks he got tonight. Kobe doesn't have Bron's "I'm having a bad game I'll just disappear" gene and I'm glad he doesn't.

Half the team probably got hammered last night for St. paddy's day. One of Kobe's white chicks must be Irish..

Pkaz01

There's only one upside to this whole PHX run. It's the possibility of Nash taking the suns past OKC and knocking them out, as he completely out plays YNB.

It would be almost as sweet as the Spurs Sweep.

That is all I ask for, that would be the most amazing thing ever.

Emwitus

Man, this guy might not be those most efficient scorer in the nba but i think he has the most cool/sexy looking Post/catch/fake and shoot ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl2aIYxtcR4&feature=related

Mamba.

EDIT: Compare him to a power player like lebron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I759fFc1cL4&feature=related

EDIT 2: Alot similar to MJs, who was more efficient, but i still think kobe's looks sexier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oEzHWL9njA

EDIT 3: Post Move(MICHEAL JORDAN), with time stamp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7oEzHWL9njA#t=145s

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Okay, micheal jordan was insane. LOL

Calm down people, it's the regular season. No reason for Kobe to stop shooting the kind of looks he got tonight. Kobe doesn't have Bron's "I'm having a bad game I'll just disappear" gene and I'm glad he doesn't.

Half the team probably got hammered last night for St. paddy's day. One of Kobe's white chicks must be Irish..

LOL.

h3ro

Come on, I know not even knicks fans are that dense.

Brint: Or the way Hansel combs his hair?
Meekus: Or like, doesn't, it's like, ex-squeeze me, but have you ever heard of styling gel?
Brint: I'm sure Hansel's heard of styling gel, he's a male model.
Meekus: Uh, earth to Brint, I was making a joke.
Brint: Uh, Earth to Meekus, duh, okay I knew that!
Meekus: Uh earth to Brint, I'm not so sure you did cuz you were all 'well I'm sure he's heard of styling gel' like you *didn't* know it was a joke!
Brint: I knew it was a joke Meekus, I just didn't get it right away!
Meekus: Earth to Brint...

best. movie. ever.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player

Oh I get it, youre like Konex but your infatuation lies with Fish, not Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom