• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Where's that problem.jpg when you need it? lol

Fisher gonna get his ring and swag at the presser:

"One more than kobe, you can take that to the bank"

Oh I got 0 problems, good sir.

Being foreign, I've become a player fan, not a fan of teams.

h3ro

Well, about that...

Don't say anything to that h3ro guy. He's a bit special, if you get my drift.

NOfD1.jpg

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player

Is there something going on in your life that you think calling somebody a racist is a funny joke? Over and over?

Honestly, if what you like to do is annoy the fuck out of people so little by little they all leave this thread, keep it up. I don't believe in putting people on ignore but holy shit you make it tempting.

Here lets fix it, tell me what your big problem with me is or let me know if you need an agent for your career in standup. Cause you either have an inherent dislike for me or you think you're the next big comedian.

Hey Blade, you ever want to punch the TV when Evans gets a rebound and doesn't throw it back out to reset the possession, and then turns it over or misses a forced shot?

Is there something going on in your life that you think calling somebody a racist is a funny joke? Over and over?

Honestly, if what you like to do is annoy the fuck out of people so little by little they all leave this thread, keep it up. I don't believe in putting people on ignore but holy shit you make it tempting.

Here lets fix it, tell me what your big problem with me is or let me know if you need an agent for your career in standup. Cause you either have an inherent dislike for me or you think you're the next big comedian.

Or you know, you can stop being overly sensitive. You're not racist so wtf are you even worrying about what others say (notice that I am not the only one says it but focus on me if you would like). People crack jokes all of the time here and usually you're the only who gets all riled up. If you care to put me on ignore you can do just that, obviously. I don't dislike you, I don't like you, I don't think twice about you because I don't know you. You're someone on a message board. If being here and having people use your tag against you as a joke upsets you so much than obviously there is something else going on.

If someone were to accuse me of being a homophobe they can do just that. Why are you allowing yourself to be so affected by what someone on NBA-Age of all places says? Seriously. You're whole 'Well fine! I just won't visit here!' was an attention whoring post so excuse me if I didn't beg you to stay. Seriously, learn how to not take things so seriously here.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Or you know, you can stop being overly sensitive. You're not racist so wtf are you even worrying about what others say (notice that I am not the only one says it but focus on me if you would like). People crack jokes all of the time here and usually you're the only who gets all riled up. If you care to put me on ignore you can do just that, obviously. I don't dislike you, I don't like you, I don't think twice about you because I don't know you. You're someone on a message board. If being here and having people use your tag against you as a joke upsets you so much than obviously there is something else going on.

If someone were to accuse me of being a homophobe they can do just that. Why are you allowing yourself to be so affected by what someone on NBA-Age of all places says? Seriously. You're whole 'Well fine! I just won't visit here!' was an attention whoring post so excuse me if I didn't beg you to stay. Seriously, learn how to not take things so seriously here.

Oh don't start down this path.

Raging Spaniard

Its not whoring and its not that "there is something else going on" its that is straight up not pleasant to go a to a thread you enjoy and having somebody call you a racist basically every time they reply to you. In one page alone you did it in 3 separate posts.

Find me somebody that wouldn't find that annoying, go ahead.

Oh don't start down this path.

What path is that?

Its not whoring and its not that "there is something else going on" its that is straight up not pleasant to go a to a thread you enjoy and having somebody call you a racist basically every time they reply to you. In one page alone you did it in 3 separate posts.

Find me somebody that wouldn't find that annoying, go ahead.

If it was something like what happened on this page? I wouldn't find that annoying but I suppose we just see things differently. But if it bothered you then I apologize.

Hey Blade, you ever want to punch the TV when Evans gets a rebound and doesn't throw it back out to reset the possession, and then turns it over or misses a forced shot?
Evans isn't the first member of the Clippers' organization who comes to mind when I think of people who trigger my rage.

Edit: LS is so lucky his boytoy kado isn't here to be jealous.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
lol. Well I do have a soft spot for the artistic type so... :3

Seriously though, don't call someone a racist, even if it's "just on the interwebz". It really doesn't have a place in this thread. Of course, I haven't been following, so I'm not sure what's going on exactly, but the NBA thread should be better than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom