• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it makes you feel better Raging, I'm racist against Turkish people.

ept_sports_nba_experts-914656833-1242654241.jpg

rage1973

So Sessions by himself has made the Laker's bench respectable.
But he needs to start playing 30+ minutes a game and reduce Blake's minutes even if he doesn't start.

So Lin just signed a deal with Volvo.

In the press release they said they are trying to target a younger market.

Maybe this means the Volvo C30 PCP might actually go from concept to production.

Volvo-C30-Polestar-Performance-Concept-Prototype.jpg

UK top gear said it performed better than the Subaru WRX STI and the Ford RS Focus.

Nori Chan

I love everyone in this thread. This thread can be me from a junior to a member in a month. I've posted here more than any thread in the forum. It's my comfort zone and I love you all so much.

except Adam he sucks cox n dix

#HomoPost

oh and congrats on the Disney thing spaniard. I forgot to post that yesterday.

I'm with RS here. Cloving you're a cool dude and I could never thank you enough for getting me Dirt 3 but damn man, know when to stop.

and I await another bad joke

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
In lighter news, I ran into this on the subway to work, NY people are full of salt.

AoXoCTdCMAAz9_L.jpg

Still funny though.

Heey I was gonna say thanks but holy shits youre banned. Its not a sure thing though, gotta play out the process and get lucky in the end.

I love everyone in this thread. This thread can be me from a junior to a member in a month. I've posted here more than any thread in the forum. It's my comfort zone and I love you all so much.

#HomoPost

Banned...

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus

#HomoPost

the fuck is wrong with you boy

In lighter news, I ran into this on the subway to work, NY people are full of salt.

AoXoCTdCMAAz9_L.jpg

Still funny though.

Heey I was gonna say thanks but holy shits youre banned. Its not a sure thing though, gotta play out the process and get lucky in the end.

lol i saw that today too. Still has a point though admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom