• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Never said that. I said LBJ is better and has been better in every fucking trackable fqcet the game but Dy Nastyvision. Ain't a GM in the league that would trade prime bron for prime tmac but maybe Mike. So i guess I know where you get it from.

Dean Smith is god or something too...right?
Uh huh... Hence my undying love for UNC players.

LBJ is the best player in the league right now. Arguably the best athlete enter the league. But its a different league - and he's never had an organization try to fuck him over every year for half a decade. Very few players have.

But again, you dodge points and through out nonsensical ones to counter (McGrady's time as a raptor. lolz)... so just stick to what you're doing.

Uh huh... Hence my undying love for UNC players.

LBJ is the best player in the league right now. Arguably the best athlete enter the league. But its a different league - and he's never had an organization try to fuck him over every year for half a decade. Very few players have.

But again, you dodge points and through out nonsensical ones to counter (McGrady's time as a raptor. lolz)... so just stick to what you're doing.

LBJ > TMAC ....that's what I been "doing" toots.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Yeah because them Cav's LBJ took to the finals was deep as shit....

So that LBJ team would've made the Finals in the West?

Are you an idiot? The east was at its weakest in ages that year.

Let's come together on the fact that you have zero practical basketball knowledge. How you came to the conclusion that you should post in this thread, let alone actively engage in debate, is truly a mystery.

I'm "chippy", because you're an extremely mouthy yet completely imbecilic fan of the same team as me, and you lower the general perception of my ilk. You should really limit yourself to posts with two words or less, like... KYRIE TIME.

So that LBJ team would've made the Finals in the West?

Are you an idiot? The east was at its weakest in ages that year.l

Let's come together on the fact that you have zero practical basketball knowledge. How you came to the conclusion that you should post in this thread, let alone actively engage in debate, is truly a mystery.

I'm "chippy", because you're an extremely mouthy yet completely imbecilic fan of the same team as me, and you lower the general perception of my ilk. You should really limit yourself to posts with two words or less, like... KYRIE TIME.

McGrady was in the east too. shut up.

DY_nasty

Horford deserves better.
LBJ > TMAC ....that's what I been "doing" toots.
You haven't done anything other than proving that you don't know basketball outside of box scores. I don't even have to press your points 9 out of 10 times.

LBJ hasn't even moderately improved his game since the 2nd year of the Mike Brown era. He's just become more efficient at what he's already done. Hell, he still posts up guys 18ft from the basket like he's not the best athlete on every basketball court in America and he has given up shooting the 3 since he's tired of people calling him out for it. Monster numbers - same effect on the court. But that's greatness... right?

But seriously... We do have a cheerleading section in NBA-GAF, they get hype too. Fuck wit em. They cool people.
McGrady was in the east too. shut up.
its like you don't even know what you're arguing lmao

You haven't done anything other than proving that you don't know basketball outside of box scores. I don't even have to press your points 9 out of 10 times.

LBJ hasn't even moderately improved his game since the 2nd year of the Mike Brown era. He's just become more efficient at what he's already done. Hell, he still posts up guys 18ft from the basket like he's not the best athlete on every basketball court in America and he has given up shooting the 3 since he's tired of people calling him out for it. Monster numbers - same effect on the court. But that's greatness... right?

But seriously... We do have a cheerleading section in NBA-GAF, they get hype too. Fuck wit em. They cool people.

How can one improve a perfect game?

Nah man. You're right Tmac was nearly the next Clyde Drexler..how could I forget?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
people hate LBJ... but I am pretty sure LBJ is better than Tmac was in his prime.. It's close tho.

Also Tmac also played in the "new" NBA so it is not much of an excuse for him

DY_nasty

people hate LBJ... but I am pretty sure LBJ is better than Tmac was in his prime.. It's close tho.

Also Tmac also played in the "new" NBA so it is not much of an excuse for him

You know my hate is pure though.

Let me blow your mind real quick.... What current NBA Superstar do you get when you cross Shawn Kemp with Boris Diaw?

Blackace

You know my hate is pure though.

Let me blow your mind real quick.... What current NBA Superstar do you get when you cross Shawn Kemp with Billy Owens?

fixed for a better mental image

Holy SHIT, the Warriors pre-game ceremony was awkward as hell lmao

god DAMN rick barry ripped the shit out of the fans in the building

The M.O.B

You're just frightened/hesitant at the prospect of Westbrook against Mario Chalmers in the Finals, don't lie.

Go big or don't go at all.

I'm excited Heat are finally playing OKC on Sunday, Our offense(iso heavy) and defense(passing lanes) are similiar so It will come down to who complains more for FT's. Wade has got that locked so no worries. Chalmers will also get left open for 3 by YNB.

Wouldn't mind facing them in the Finals if we get there, it would be a favorable match-up for us. That's what they said last year :(

are Warrior fans really that salty over Monta Ellis being traded? Don't you fools know your owner did you a favor shipping his punk ass out of town? If Curry and Bogut can stay healthy (big if, i know) they have a solid core, which is more than you can say about a team built around Monta.

Rick Barry putting these losers in check lol

Blackace

The NCAA threw those Memphis games out of the record book, vacated them.

Don't think they did that to Illinois.

Yeah, I know.. and my answer is still true..

zero games vacated for Williams

Zero championship games won for either..

is there a problem?

Branduil

And it's definitely not a coincidence. It's kind of like when JJB started for us in the Finals, except he totally isn't a defensive liability like JJB was. He just brings a different offensive look to the starting line up.

Deron/Roddy backcourt could be so good next year.

Blackace

are Warrior fans really that salty over Monta Ellis being traded? Don't you fools know your owner did you a favor shipping his punk ass out of town? If Curry and Bogut can stay healthy (big if, i know) they have a solid core, which is more than you can say about a team built around Monta.

Rick Barry putting these losers in check lol

I think basically mailing in the season completely by trading for a guy who won't play this year and trading for Luke Walton's lifemate ensures they win maybe 10 more games if they are lucky

Puddles

Banned
And I want to believe you're well endowed. Guess we're both wrong

untitled-3rakjz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom