• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
4 years and a lot of "favors" here.

I had favors in high school during the recruiting phase.. also from what I saw with Sapp it's a joke.. Of course other people (Brandy) will have you believe that Rose and only Rose cheated

I had favors in high school during the recruiting phase.. also from what I saw with Sapp it's a joke.. Of course other people (Brandy) will have you believe that Rose and only Rose cheated

First day after car issues hit Ohio State every D1 coach in the country was scanning the parking lots

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Outside of midterms and Finals, I think I may have went to class 15 times total my freshmen year.

dat D1 hyyyype

KingJ2002

untitled-3rakjz.gif

lol... i can't stop watching this

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Is skipping class in college still a cool thing to brag about nowadays?

It's not the skipping it's the fact that if you are playing sports you are protected and sometimes you don't even have time for classes

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's not the skipping it's the fact that if you are playing sports you are protected and sometimes you don't even have time for classes
I was actively encouraged to change my major twice upon arrival. I was a two-sport athlete too... My time outside the gym was spent either hiding out in my room or hiding out at the gym.

When tourney time rolled around... shit, I got looked a like a clown for trying to bring my books with me.

THRILLH0

Banned
D-Will is a much better PG than D-Rose. Anyone who thinks otherwise has no concept of what a PG is. It's not even a question.

D-Rose might be, and probably is, the best player playing the PG position. But he's not the best Point Guard. As Dy said, Nash is the best pure PG in the game offensively. His defense blows. D-Will and CP3 probably come next in either order. Ricky fucking Rubio is a better pure point guard than D-Rose and he's a rookie.

Edit: Rondo's obviously on that list too although I think Deron is still better

Stockton, Nash, CP3 and Deron are all "pure" PGs.

All have won precisely fuck all in this league.

That label means zip.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ib1SZsv0TotU4O.gif

Amazing coming from a guy that is destroying the future of the Magic and shitting on its fans with his flip flopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom