• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody still have that one Boozer flow chart that points out everything he screams on the court?

I've found some smaller ones on google, but can't find the larger one that was posted here.

He doesn't penetrate better. He's faster. There's a difference.
Rebounds are awesome from my point guard.
He doesn't draw fouls. Its been a big issue for him his entire career.
He scores in the lane better but he definitely does it the hard the way...

But hey, if you want to believe that Rose could lead Shannon Brown, Dudley, Channing Frye, Gortat, and the ghost of Grant Hill to that same record in the West then go right ahead.

No.

Ya know, i backed out of this thread because i thought perhaps i was being rude but really, why are you still here? You throw around insults left and right, you just make up whatever you feel like aka trolling. Rose doesn't penetrate better than Nash? You are just straight up a troll.

Oh btw, the suns are 23 and 22, nothing to really celebrate.

A couple years ago Nash was a good player and probably the best PG but Rose is now leagues beyond Nash at PG.

linsivvi

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I can't say r-worded or tell a guy to kill himself? But chars is allowed to roam free???? What is wrong with you people?

I just wanted to say that because I have family members with development problems, I guess I appreciate r-word in some weird way.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ya know, i backed out of this thread because i thought perhaps i was being rude but really, why are you still here? You throw around insults left and right, you just make up whatever you feel like aka trolling. Rose doesn't penetrate better than Nash? You are just straight up a troll.

1) ....
2) who's celebrating? just for the sake of argument and wasting your time that's too good for posting on GAF, are you aware of the Suns situation? They can't even run a proper tank job with Nash on their roster.

You were never being rude. You were just reading into things that simply weren't there and I let you know. I can point out the fact that Durant is made of cotton - he's still my favorite to win MVP. Do you think that players should be free from all criticism because they're liked or something? It doesn't work that way.

1) ....
2) who's celebrating? just for the sake of argument and wasting your time that's too good for posting on GAF, are you aware of the Suns situation? They can't even run a proper tank job with Nash on their roster.

You were never being rude. You were just reading into things that simply weren't there and I let you know.

I goota say from one player to another....you're shit don't make sense.

I still think you're nbagaf mvp most days...just not today.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What doesn't make sense?

You're the one trying to add wins and losses like the ESPN trade machine. I'm telling you it doesn't work that way. And also, if you believe that Rose does anything on offense better than Nash, you're wrong. Hell, Nash doesn't even look for his shot... Rose comes down the court every third possession looking at the rim and nothing else and still damn near kills himself trying to get bucket at times. I like Rose, I think he's a top 5 point guard in the league. But... some of yal don't really get the difference between a good player at PG and a good PG - and because you don't, its probably nothing but a waste to continue the discussion with you. I see that I'm the only one who bothers anymore with the new people... but hey, w/e.
Keeping waiting. Look around the thread, the joke's on you.

And unlike DY I am not gonna waste time on people like you.

We don't do "Who the fuck are you?" anymore. But sometimes I wish we did.

methodman

Banned
Warriors fans just BOOED THE SHIT OUT OF OUR OWNER. oh shit man, lol

It's totally a bad time for them to do it, we are retiring Chris Mullins' jersey tonight, one of the all time greats to ever play for our team, and Lacob got booed for like a minute straight. God damn.

1) ....

You were never being rude. You were just reading into things that simply weren't there and I let you know.

Well, thanks for letting me know i wasn't being rude but we will just agree to disagree about everything else. At this point i would not be surprised if you we're to say Derek Fisher is the better PG between him and Rose.

Emwitus

A couple years ago Nash was a good player and probably the best PG but Rose is now leagues beyond Nash at PG.

At 37, you can still argue that Nash, currently, is the best pure point gaurd in the league. That should tell you something about his career.

Oh and btw, This is the first time they have been over .5 since the start of the season. Since the all-star break they are tied with the bulls as having the best record of winstolosses..all this on the strength of a fading 37 yr Nash, 39 Grant hill and Emerging Gortat.

Who are you?

image.php

At 37, you can still argue that Nash, currently, is the best pure point gaurd in the league. That should tell you something about his career.

Oh and btw, This is the first time they have been over .5 since the start of the season. Since the all-star break they are tied with the bulls as having the best record of winstolosses..all this on the strength of a fading 37 yr Nash, 39 Grant hill and Emerging Gortat.

Suns have played like 12 of 14 in a row at home. That's about to change and so will their record.

CommonSense said:
And I want to believe you're well endowed. Guess we're both wrong

Was this really the best you could come up with?

why would you want to believe that

So many ways his joke backfires..

Levyne

Banned
This thread is pretty terrible right now.

Nash is a great player
Rose is a great player

Everybody love everybody.

/pacifist

Edit: Darn, no one is gonna see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom