• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekad

Banned
Rose on the Suns this year are definitely in the lottery. If the bottom few teams weren't tanking so hard they'd have a shot at Anthony Davis.

Love just banked a 3 in

And haven't the bulls without Rose this year done very well? Haven't they beaten a few contenders?

Their record without Derrick is overrated.

They beat a few very good teams but they also got slaughtered by teams like the Grizzlies.

It's nice for them to play without their safety net though, they have to focus much more and play much harder.

username jab vs username jab? ®

It might have worked as a pun if I was black.

But not really.

Before the all star break they weren't even winning home games........

They also have the weakest SoS in the west which will be the hardest or near hardest from here on out, including a lot of tough road games.

And they won home games prior and mostly lost to playoff teams at home.

It might have worked as a pun if I was black.

But not really.

They also have the weakest SoS in the west which will be the hardest or near hardest from here on out, including a lot of tough road games.

And they won home games prior and mostly lost to playoff teams at home.

Yeah 2/10...bad form.

PS: Nash didn't win shit when he was on a "good" team either.

here is Phx schedule, emwitus:

TokWe.png

yeeeeeeesh

The M.O.B

Miami & OKC current frontrunners for Fish....

Norris Cole has been so awful, I don't think Fish taking his minutes would change much. Cole blows so many defensive coverages.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah because them Cav's LBJ took to the finals was deep as shit....

Here's where I point out your poor reading skills.

I said in spite of an organization. How has any team done anything in spite of LBJ?

also, LBJ never had a roster close to anything like Orlando. But hey, keep posting.

Emwitus

Yeah 2/10...bad form.

PS: Nash didn't win shit when he was on a "good" team either.

He got to the western confrence in 2010 and Knocked out kobe and the lakers twice. I'd say for what he had, he did pretty good.

EDIT: And plenty of other good pg's have never won a ring.

Here's where I point out your poor reading skills.

I said in spite of an organization. How has any team done anything in spite of LBJ?

Moving them goalposts.....

Tmac have a better record? no

Better stats? no

Went further in the playoffs? no

LBJ + Vince back in the day? yowza

Lebron is better than McGrady in any situation on any team. That's the last I'm going to debate this.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Will Rose will be playing at Nash's current level, at 38?

This may or may not be a trick question.

Miami & OKC current frontrunners for Fish....

Norris Cole has been so awful, I don't think Fish taking his minutes would change much. Cole blows so many defensive coverages.

Unfortunately, I called this:

Not without Fisher. :(

He's gonna join the Heat, isn't he?

You think Fisher will pull a salty and sign with the Heat or sumshit next week?

I feel like it's 50/50.

That, coupled with his comments released through his publicist today about wanting his 6th ring above all...yeah.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Moving them goalposts.....

Tmac have a better record? no

Better stats? no

Went further in the playoffs? no

LBJ + Vince back in the day? yowza

Lebron is better than McGrady in any situation on any team. That's the last I'm going to debate this.

What goal posts? I said he was better - you brought rosters into it. lol guy

Lets keep going down your winding road of wtfamionritenow. LBJ + Ricky Davis > Kobe + Shaq because in Kobe's rookie year he was riding pine behind Eddie Jones

DERP

What goal posts? I said he was better - you brought rosters into it? lol guy

Lets keep going down your winding road of wtfamionritenow. LBJ + Ricky Davis > Kobe + Shaq because in Kobe's rookie year he was riding pine behind Eddie Jones

DERP

Never said that. I said LBJ is better and has been better in every fucking trackable facet the game but Dy Nastyvision. Ain't a GM in the league that would trade prime bron for prime tmac but maybe Mike. So i guess I know where you get it from.

Dean Smith is god or something too...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom