• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

DY_nasty

If the Bobcats don't get the #1 pick, I'm gonna be a Heat fan.
Hahahaha i did i definitely left crap out. But I'm surprised to see you say crap about Asians and lin when you were pretty active in that thread

Crap like what?

John Wall is black - and I shit all over him. What are you talking about? Since when does someone's race make them immune from criticism?

You make it sound like I didn't jock Lin all through summer league.

Canuck76

Banned
i know, right?

because http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36297398&postcount=23
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36299673&postcount=258

is what he's referring to. and he read it as "Have you guys ever been asked to pay at a restaurant?" "Have you ever had to talk to your girlfriends parents?"

i mean lolz all around. i'm already a bobcats fan, do you really need to twist my words 24/7 too?

I was just exaggerating for effect. All the stuff you talked about in that thread definitely sounded like undue crap that you shouldn't have to deal with i completely agree.

Should Nash and Westbrook make first-team All-NBA? CP3 is still great and Kobe is leading the league in scoring and Rose was MVP, but Westbrook and Nash have been really awesome this season.

DY_nasty

trade up for sully da god
do it mj
dat ass
I was just exaggerating for effect. All the stuff you talked about in that thread definitely sounded like undue crap that you shouldn't have to deal with i completely agree.

Exaggerating for the effect of...

oooh i needed that
/drake voice

Bismack and AD would be fun to watch. Swatting balls down like they were flies. The Cats will finally have a front court that has tons of energy and little molasses.

the more i see that tequila commercial, the more i never want to drink that brand

maybe their demo are a bunch of cranky old fucks or something

the more i see that tequila commercial, the more i never want to drink that brand

maybe their demo are a bunch of cranky old fucks or something

I guess you aren't a man then.

/serious I never will understand who thought making a commercial that basically calls it's audience pussies because they don't buy their shit a good idea.

people normally don't like getting insulted....unless you are in to that kind of stuff.

DY_nasty

Kemba is playing better and looks to have a better future than Brandon Knight . And outside of Greg Monroe this team is awful. Pistons need #1 more.
You're a lot nicer than me... Maybe its the system, but Kemba just doesn't pressure defenses at all.
Guys guys....

The Hornets have the first pick on lock
SHUT UP
Zhengi posts here?

Jarlaxle

Should Nash and Westbrook make first-team All-NBA? CP3 is still great and Kobe is leading the league in scoring and Rose was MVP, but Westbrook and Nash have been really awesome this season.

But Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith told me that Nash didn't even deserve to be an all star this year. They told me it was so easy to just stat pad.

BTW, I'd like to see Kenny Smith average over 11 assists with that shitty Suns team.

Canuck76

Banned
trade up for sully da god
do it mj
dat ass

Exaggerating for the effect of...

oooh i needed that
/drake voice

There was things said that other people were like "I'm white and i do this". I'm not going to go through the whole thread but everything you said seemed to be legitimately wrong and something i wouldn't want.

I don't want to drag this out into a huge tiffy but I'm surprised that you play that card there but then kind of rag on a kid for rooting for Lin because he's the same ethnicity. I'm not saying you shouldn't criticize Lin but don't rag on the kid for rooting for him either. Maybe I'm being too sensitive or whatnot but it seemed a bit weird for you to take that angle.

And don't diss on Drake he's a national treasure.

exarkun

REPOST

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

My owner may be a dumbass, my team may be a constant disappointment, but fuck man, they can sing!

this is amazing

kind of same as when my favorite team did their spread:

battierfloridians.jpg

Mothman91

Fuck. Wall out of all people. He's only made like 1 three all year. Oh well.

Give us that #1 pick already.

And 1/10 Wall. Horrible.

SamuraiX-

WE BACK, BABY! WE BACK!

Just too much swag. OT's gonna miss us. Just wait and see.

I'm ready for the Kings' 31st loss of the season tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom