• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

lol@ the people in here disappointed with their starting point guards.

Never!

i5tjS7MfweL1L.gif

exarkun

melo is a cancer!

stfu

I hate ignorant knicks fans. Nice thing is, they are playing like a team.

Bad thing is they are feeding the troll in JR Smith.

Canuck76

Banned
None of you will know pg disappointment we know.

No pg has ever gotten the coach fired and been a cancer to any playoff hope in recent memory.

lmao love the misses and rebounds back to back

crowd going "YEAHHH" and "AWWWWWW" right after like 5 times

Shit...Amare's back is hurt...

hopefully he sits the rest of the night to rest. he should be able to come back they said but itd be wise to let him recover

Alrix

lmao love the misses and rebounds back to back

crowd going "YEAHHH" and "AWWWWWW" right after like 5 times

hopefully he sits the rest of the night to rest. he should be able to come back they said but itd be wise to let him recover

Yeah we need him monday. It doesn't seem like it would be too bad, but after the playoffs last year I'm worried about his back in particular.

Mothman91

Holy shit, watching that whole Wizards game just drained the fuck out of my energy. And I have to wait for this damn showing of the hunger games.

Mothman91

Can someone PM me IRC? My mobile is showing you guys in there, but on my computer, it just shows 5 of us. I'm thinking the server split or someshit.

The only reason Fisher hit daggers was because he got so much PT. You think he's gonna be in the game late for the Thunder instead of Westbrick/Harden? He won't even see the court.

he played 36min last night in the double OT game.

Shot 2/11. He killed his team. In an offensive race, he missed 3 shots in a row in 3 plays which nearly cost his team the game. Brooks ran a Fisher-Westbrook-Harden-Durant-Ibaka (or Collison) lineup for 15 min straight. Of course, JJ Barea had a triple double on him...

Question is, with Brooks be dumb enough to play him significant playoff minutes? If the answer is yes, then OKC is not coming out of the West.

good win by the knicks but that first half was just absolutely abysmal. gotta curb those TOs and overpassing

I wish toney could get some shots when he's in during garbage time. I feel so bad for him.

eh, hes getting 1mil+ to just sit. good deal id say

he played 36min last night in the double OT game.

Shot 2/11. He killed his team. In an offensive race, he missed 3 shots in a row in 3 plays which nearly cost his team the game. Brooks ran a Fisher-Westbrook-Harden-Durant-Ibaka (or Collison) lineup for 15 min straight. Of course, JJ Barea had a triple double on him...

Question is, with Brooks be dumb enough to play him significant playoff minutes? If the answer is yes, then OKC is not coming out of the West.

B-b-b-bu-bu-but dat leadership.

He's been getting time so far. After all he is a better point guard than ynb...

I doubt that will stick come playoff time. He might have one random "Kerr on the Spurs" game, but even then Kerr was always a steady, bankable shooter which bought him PT even in his later years. Fisher offers nothing. If the Thunder throw him out there to play matador defense and brick jumpers on the off chance that he might make a clutch basket they will lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom