• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY HIS EFFICIENCY IS DOWN, ITS DOWN

So you're arguing semantics while I'm trying to assess him as a player compared to last year. We clearly aren't on the same page here. Why they're down certainly matters. In any argument, ball or not, the 'why' is just as important as the end result. It's cool if you don't agree, whatever.

Canuck76

Banned
Peks good, but not better than Marc.

I actually gained a ton of respect for Marc in the most recent Blazers/Grizz game. Bynum is still better to me but not by a huge margin. I would love to have Marc on the Blazers that team would go deep with a good pg. He's probably the most underrated center in the league.

LuchaShaq

Banned
So you're arguing semantics while I'm trying to assess him as a player compared to last year. We clearly aren't on the same page here. Why they're down certainly matters. In any argument, ball or not, the 'why' is just as important as the end result. It's cool if you don't agree, whatever.

Making or missing a shot is semantic? I guess shaq is the best ft shooter on MBA history and earl boykins is the all time best shot blocker.

Vire

How can anyone watch Durant play and say LeBron is better?

Christ, some of you people have no eyes.

What the fuck game are you watching?

Lebron has 6 points and Durant has 7 so far.

Clearly obvious which one is the better player based off one game and one quarter. SMFH

How many bricked 3s is it gonna take for the OKC crowd to start "noooooooo"ing Fisher when he's about to chuck one up?
Making or missing a shot is semantic? I guess shaq is the best ft shooter on MBA history and earl boykins is the all time best shot blocker.

I figured someone would focus on my dumb use of that word (semantics) rather the point of the post.

Fish is so bad. OKC fans need to come to terms with this before it costs them.

Buss has placed two moles in the western conference, LO in Dallas and originally Fish in Houston. Fish knew his ultra tank abilities would be of more use to The Lakers if he were in OKC.

I would agree for the TO portion of the argument. FG% though? You know as well as I do that Kobe has been playing a ton of hero ball this year. Even if its because his wrist is weak right now....That doesn't matter. It's a part of aging and regressing as a player.

LuchaShaq

Banned

Buss has placed two moles in the western conference, LO in Dallas and originally Fish in Houston. Fish knew his ultra tank abilities would be of more use to The Lakers if he were in OKC.

Ivey is a better shooter and defender at this point. Fisher should sit on the bench in a suit and tell russ to chill when he gets crazy. He's worthless on the court.

Canuck76

Banned

I love how fish is trying to banana ride on OKC for another ring. He has to have something on Brooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom