• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Way to try to win over fan support with that massive troll move :|

LOL I'm sure plenty of this will start following in...

"Terrence DeVault ‏@TerrenceDeVault

Fuck you @HoustonRockets !!!"

pilonv1

monta gonna kill it this year, no doubt in my mind. last year he looked like he barely worked out all off season.

Bucks are going to be crazy deep this year, I think they'll do well. Just hope Henson doesn't take too many minutes from Udoh.

Give me the Falcon and you still can have him...we'll even take Lee's contract off your hands.

Logo pls.

Lacob loves Lee like konex loves girls of indeterminable age. He'll never trade Lee.

You can have him for Biedrins corpse.

If Davis turns out to be a neo-Durant with defensive abilities...

tumblr_m3swmm2GCo1ru7ftzo1_400.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Blake Griffin has been diagnosed with a meniscus tear in his left knee and will have arthroscopic surgery probably early next week, according to NBA executives who were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

Griffin will not be playing for the USA Olympic team in London later this month, but he will be available for Clippers training camp that starts in October.

Griffin is expected to be out about eight weeks recovering from the injury and should be fine and ready to play when the season starts, the executive said.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-griffin-tear-20120712,0,2412273.story

Mothman91

Wow, fucking blows/sucks for Griffin. Missing out on an opportunity like this, really, really blows. Atleast it's the Olympics, and not the NBA season. Wish him best of luck to him coming back fully to the NBA season next year.

charsace

Blake Griffin has been diagnosed with a meniscus tear in his left knee and will have arthroscopic surgery probably early next week, according to NBA executives who were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

Griffin will not be playing for the USA Olympic team in London later this month, but he will be available for Clippers training camp that starts in October.

Griffin is expected to be out about eight weeks recovering from the injury and should be fine and ready to play when the season starts, the executive said.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-griffin-tear-20120712,0,2412273.story

Really is the second coming of Amare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom