• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good god he's still going at it.... so fucking pathetic.

I do enjoy watching sane Knick fans trash him.

Lol, just reading all those tweets in a row he comes across as somebody with mental health issues. "And another thing. He's a wuss. Not like Pat Ewing! And another thing!" etc. etc.

CMD+F Lin: 1 of 40

Give it a rest, crazy guy.

Basketball Reasons said:
Marc Stein: Just going up online and via SportsCenter: Sources say Raptors in serious talks to sign free-agent PG John Lucas III away from Bulls 1 minute ago

ZOMG. There's a Jonny Flynn rumour too. Was the "my board is clear" thing from Colangelo an actual smokescreen and not just an internet-people-hope-it's-just-a-smokescreen?

If he's making moves for guys who can play actual backup PG minutes then he's still trying to ship Calderon out.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Yeah, Bynum's not better than KG or Chandler and Bogut when healthy is better as well.

KG is a pf playing center and will be retired in 1-2 years.

Chandler has zero offensive game and Bynum would average 20+ without kome jacking up bad shots.

Bogut is always hurt but even healthy Bynum is a much better scorer (better on D than Bynum on average though)

There are three young centers in the league who can average 20+ with actual post moves.

Bynum
Jefferson (more of a pf and rebounding/D took a dive after knee injury)
potentially Demarcus cousins if he gets his shit together a little more.

Of the three Bynum is the only one who has shown flashes of also being a great defender.

I'd do

LAL - Howard, JRich Hedo
ORL - Varejao, Blake, McRoberts, Zeller and 2 firsts
CLE - Bynum, Metta

Next year Lakers could trade Hedo as an expiring for another nice piece for a final run for Kobe.

Do not want.

Fixed. Turk is a no go for moi.
J-Rich, well, he and Nash would have to squash their beef.

But honestly, I'm fine with not getting Howard if he doesn't want to take the pressure of playing in LA and instead would want to play in New York for 25M less (?)

...yea, I don't get it. I must be missing something.

LAL - Howard, JRich Hedo
ORL - Varejao, Blake, McRoberts, Zeller and 2 firsts
CLE - Bynum, Metta

Next year Lakers could trade Hedo as an expiring for another nice piece for a final run for Kobe.

I'd rather have a loaf of sourdough than Turkeyglue. There has to be someone else, a shooter or something.

Brinbe

ZOMG. There's a Jonny Flynn rumour too. Was the "my board is clear" thing from Colangelo an actual smokescreen and not just an internet-people-hope-it's-just-a-smokescreen?

If he's making moves for guys who can play actual backup PG minutes then he's still trying to ship Calderon out.

I hope so!

And even if not, JL3/Flynn would at least be better than bringing back someone like Uzoh.

KG is a pf playing center and will be retired in 1-2 years.

Chandler has zero offensive game and Bynum would average 20+ without kome jacking up bad shots.

Bogut is always hurt but even healthy Bynum is a much better scorer (better on D than Bynum on average though)

There are three young centers in the league who can average 20+ with actual post moves.

Bynum
Jefferson (more of a pf and rebounding/D took a dive after knee injury)
potentially Demarcus cousins if he gets his shit together a little more.

Of the three Bynum is the only one who has shown flashes of also being a great defender.

I'd add Monroe to that list, but yeah that's about it.

Joe McDonnell ‏@joeontheradio

Orlando's new GM thinks he can get Dwight Howard to change his mind and stay. Otherwise-a source tells me-the Laker deal would nearly b done

RBH

I love seeing the Knicks get slammed for leaking all of this bullshit spin/damage control about Jeremy Lin to people like Frank Isola.

awww shit. good bye metta. hello hedo :/

tumblr_m2wgrsx2ad1r7q0vjo1_500.gif

Nelo Ice

Banned
Jerry Zgoda ‏@JerryZgoda
Hill's agent says Wolves "right there" with Lakers, probably no deal tonite because he's getting on a plane now headed home from Vegas

Hope Hill chooses to stay in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom