• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

all dat upside yo.

Also don't knock his ability to propel himself upward out of gymnasiums. Sources say that a coach would not be able to teach that.

IBn9H.gif

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
JaVale McGee tweets he has re-signed with Nuggets. Had been looking 4 DeAndre Jordan deal.

So the Clippers essentially assfucked the Nuggets along with the rest of the league because of their last year's annual "ya can't fix stupid" player signing.

Amazing stuff.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah, I'm like damn, what did Lore say to deserve that? lol

you know what they say about playing with fire and all that.. I should have saved him by banning him earlier for being a douche bucket

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i don't know if i want to live in a world in which javale mcgee makes $11 million a year

He actually is a great shot blocker who has flashes of greatness..

I think he is pretty close to worth that...

Guess so lol I honestly have no clue what Morey is doing to be honest esp with the rookies playing well and this Howard shit dragging on. I mean what are we doing with Lee? Clearly he's either going to be eventually sign and traded or kept around if we get Howard.

I don't know why we need a backup. If the finals are any indication of the direction the league is headed the center position is becoming more and more irrelevant.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't know why we need a backup. If the finals are any indication of the direction the league is headed the center position is becoming more and more irrelevant.

I guess for injury reasons and coaches still want "real" centers despite the direction the league is heading. Though our team played well with mini chuck at center. Too bad none of our PF's have his defensive ability.

I can't wait to order my Houston Lin jersey just for shits and giggles and wear it around the city.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL gonna buy this now from the Rockets shop, wonder how long I will last outside since I live in NYC.

PAPLICHPCHLIHOLB.jpg

Matrix

Houston's jersey will always and forever remind me of McDonalds. Warriors jersey is classy.

I can't stand their regular jersey's... I'd rather wear the McDonalds one. Really wish they would get a new uniform.

Matrix

Why? It's nice.

Red/Gray (silver) whatever the hell color it is are just ugly imo and the White/Red remind me of candy canes.

The McDonalds ones are the closet thing that reminds me of winning basketball in Houston.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I'd rather pay Javale 44 than Brook 60 or crash 40 or jeff green 40 or fields 20 or kidd/felton anything.

Still too much, I bet noone was offering near as much nuggets bidding against themselves damn fools.

pilonv1

Larry Brown had some interesting things to say about the Knicks and Jeremy Lin on Wednesday.

Appearing on "The Mike Lupica Show" on ESPN New York 98.7 FM, Brown called the Knicks' decision to let Lin walk a sound business move. The former Knicks coach also said he viewed Lin as a "terrific backup" -- but not a player worthy of being paid $14.8 million in one season.

"I think Jeremy Lin making $15 million or more ... it's almost a max contract, the third year," Brown said. "(It) wouldn't have been a good business decision."

The Knicks untimely agreed, deciding against matching Houston's 3-year, $25 million offer to Lin, which called for Lin to make $14.8 million in Year 3.

Brown said that he talked to Mike Woodson, one of his closest friends, during Lin's free-agency and the coach would've 'loved' having Lin on the roster with Raymond Felton and Jason Kidd. This partially contradicts reports that Woodson wasn't enamored with Lin.

"All along Mike Woodson wanted him," Brown said. "(Having all three point guards) could've possibly happened if it was a legitimate contract to match. But it's over $15 million in Year 3, that's $30 million on the books. And over the length of the contract, I don't know what it is on the books. But I think it was purely a business decision and the right one to make (to let Lin go to Houston).

"And it's not like they didn't end up with a quality player (in Raymond Felton)," Brown added. "I think Mike Woodson is the type of person that will bring about the best in Raymond."

Brown didn't say as much, but his praise of Felton during the interview made it seem like he views the 28-year-old former Knick as an upgrade over Lin.

"I know there was a lot of stuff said about me not liking Jeremy Lin. I love the story and his success. But the way I looked at him, I thought he was a terrific backup," Brown said.

lol

squicken

Red/Gray (silver) whatever the hell color it is are just ugly imo and the White/Red remind me of candy canes.

The McDonalds ones are the closet thing that reminds me of winning basketball in Houston.

Old red and white were awesome. I'm fine with the new stuff as long as the pajamas era is forever behind us

CPyoQ.jpg

Our source, who has an extremely close relationship with Jordan Hill, told Hoops-Nation.com that the Lakers are trying to sign Hill to a 2-year contract that pays $3 million per season.

Minnesota is offering $5 million per season for three years, but Jordan Hill prefers to be a Los Angeles Laker.

When asked if the Dwight Howard situation is the reason Jordan Hill’s extension has been delayed so long, our source said he was “not sure”.

Minnesota is offering $15 million over 3 seasons for a guy who had 8 total games last season!?!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Minnesota can have him for $5 million. Khan is a fucking moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom