• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatalah

LOL gonna buy this now from the Rockets shop, wonder how long I will last outside since I live in NYC.

PAPLICHPCHLIHOLB.jpg

That looks much nicer than the regular jersey.

unknown.gif

Pimpwerx

Justin Hamilton > Dexter Pittman

Just for the fact that he can defend the paint without fouling. Pittman has been really disappointing in that regard. Way too aggressive. PEACE.

Justin Hamilton > Dexter Pittman

Just for the fact that he can defend the paint without fouling. Pittman has been really disappointing in that regard. Way too aggressive. PEACE.

Pittman's just a very useless player unless you give him an isolation play on the block, where he's still not that good. When he sets a pick he never rolls at the right time and he doesn't know how to roll to a spot where he can get to a pass. I always see him rolling into a heavily populated area while waving his hands wanting a pass

Blackface

Banned
I wonder when people will learn that Dwight is extremely over-rated. He is a shitty version of Dennis Rodman.

Comparing him to Shaq is fucking crazy. Dwight can't handle the ball, has no offensive game, no offensive moves and trips over his on feet. The day Dwight averages 30 PPG while being the best defender in the league and highest rebounder, is the day Bobcats win a championship.

Pittman's just a very useless player unless you give him an isolation play on the block, where he's still not that good. When he sets a pick he never rolls at the right time and he doesn't know how to roll to a spot where he can get to a pass. I always see him rolling into a heavily populated area while waving his hands wanting a pass

Googling Dexter Pittman........I know that sentence sounds suggestive and I know that I may be one of the first dozen or so people to google Dexter Pittman but, anyway........Dude's official website is a dot org? Come on son, you're rocking a dot org like a fucking non-profit. To make matters worse, DexerPittman.com isn't even fucking taken. No one fucking wanted it, and Dexter is still like "...nah, them GoDaddy rates are outrageous."

edit: Awwwww man, look at that low res header! Might as well make a geocities page.

I wonder when people will learn that Dwight is extremely over-rated. He is a shitty version of Dennis Rodman.

Comparing him to Shaq is fucking crazy. Dwight can't handle the ball, has no offensive game, no offensive moves and trips over his on feet. The day Dwight averages 30 PPG while being the best defender in the league and highest rebounder, is the day Bobcats win a championship.

What the fuck is this? You can argue Rodman > Dwight, but they're stylistically not even comparable on either side of the ball. Why mention the two in the same sentence?

He's still the best big in the NBA right now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Didn't the Raptors lose to the Bobcats twice last year?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

wut the fudge, you can't even compare the two... it just makes no sense :|

"Dwight is more like a shitty version of ORL Shaq. Like a lot shittier, and undersized. "

This makes more sense.

Googling Dexter Pittman........I know that sentence sounds suggestive and I know that I may be one of the first dozen or so people to google Dexter Pittman but, anyway........Dude's official website is a dot org? Come on son, you're rocking a dot org like a fucking non-profit. To make matters worse, DexerPittman.com isn't even fucking taken. No one fucking wanted it, and Dexter is still like "...nah, them GoDaddy rates are outrageous."

edit: Awwwww man, look at that low res header! Might as well make a geocities page.

In other pointless basketball player website news, I tried to go to KwameBrown.com, as we've all done at one point in our miserable lives. Yes, at first I was scared I might be bombarded with horrific news that "Kwame Brown" is a nickname for some kind of scat fetish, but against my better judgement I continued. And The NBPA told me I was not worthy.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I seriously hope Popasnitch keeps his current look for the upcoming season. He doesn't look like Hobo Pop from 3 years ago but he kinda looks like a criminal mastermind. He even has his balding hair spiked up. I like it!

Pimpwerx

Yeah. It's frustrating that going into his 3rd season, he's still a bonafide scrub. At least Hamilton has an excuse for his mistakes, he's still a rookie. Pitt has no excuse. PEACE.

Emwitus

1083188_o.gif

Some good deals at Modell's.

Rogxc.jpg

kJHDf.jpg

I remember reading an article how the owner of modell's had to keep ordering the Lin gear during linsanity because he couldnt keep in stock. He must be the most pissed off of anyone at the departure of Lin, he was looking to cash in again.

Dwight is more like 76ers Wilt Chamberlain with worse passing and efficiency than anyone else I think...I don't think he and Shaq are similar. Shaq is obviously a much better offensive player, but Dwight is a much better defensive player. Maybe David Robinson with fewer guard skills also works.

He's better than Rodman, but I agree with you. He's pretty much a taller version of Rodman that catches a bunch of lobs. You're right about his offensive game. He's one of the most one dimensional players in the league. He has very little control in the post and picks up a lot of offensive fouls. He rebounds great and plays excellent defense, but he has maybe two go to moves in the post. I've seen Dwight get pushed out of the post by much smaller players. I don't think the guy will ever improve as a player and it's insane that his offensive game is nearly as raw as it was when he entered the league.

I can't believe JaVale got $11 million a year for three good games.

Well, actually I can, but that's still terrible. The Nuggets will be near last in defense as long as they have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom