• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
In actually relevant Magic news and not Lakers fans just being Lakers fans:

The Orlando Magic will play the New Orleans Hornets in an exhibition game in Mexico City, Mexico, the NBA announced on Thursday. The game is scheduled for October 7th at the new Mexico City Arena.

AYONSANITY.

Ehh, Dwight sucks on 2k. The other 4 are threes for days though.

People who say Dwight sucks in 2K simply don't know how to exploit his stupid high rated close to the basket game, his jumpers inside are money for no good reason. He barely has post moves, so its hard to work inside but a catch and shoot bunny is automatic for Dwight.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wasn't Redick a RFA just a year or so ago and he's already expiring? You can tell I don't keep up with this shit.

Magic picked up his option for 6.5 million. So he's a trade asset now or will stay along for the tank ride.

Magic might keep him just to sell tickets. The girls (and some fellas) love them some JJ.

People who say Dwight sucks in 2K simply don't know how to exploit his stupid high rated close to the basket game, his jumpers inside are money for no good reason. He barely has post moves, so its hard to work inside but a catch and shoot bunny is automatic for Dwight.

Its way to easy to deny the pass down low. He can't really get the ball in a good position that much if you know what you're doing.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Magic picked up his option for 6.5 million. So he's a trade asset now or will stay along for the tank ride.

Magic might keep him just to sell tickets. The girls (and some fellas) love them some JJ.

The Magic have like 15 3pt shooters on the squad so I'd imagine he's going to be a trade asset. I'm glad he's turned out to be a decent player but he's still a bench guy. I can't imagine he's that popular.

Nash + Dwight alone could probably make the conference finals. Just as long as Pau can hit a few threes and Kobe can resist the urge to shoot his team out of games they'll be golden.

Maybe Mitch can convince Dwight to leave Houston for the MLE.

Ace or Bish, I have a request:

If Dwight Howard becomes a Laker, please give Blackface/Trax an avatar of Dwight Howard wearing a Lakers jersey with the tag 'Dwight Howard will never be a Laker'.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So that Rockets insider from yesterday believes Dwight is heading to LA and like Murphy has been saying on radio this morning, it's all on Orlando if/when they move him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom