• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekad

Banned
Greg Payne ‏@GregPayne_ESPN

E'Twaun just headed up the stairs and, presumably, out of the arena.

Hope this means the deal is done and not in trouble.

@awexler

Contract issue w/E.Moore: becomes fully g'teed if not waived by day of team's last SL game. HOU done; BOS not. Is he NG'd or not?

Don't think the deal is going to get done unless C. Lee takes even less money.

edit: wait, didn't Boston play in the Orlando Summer League?

etiolate

Banned
I thought TRobb was more explosive than this. This is D-League talent and he's laying it up like a guard. I expected him to rise up and dunk on people.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Did the Rockets get another PF in the Lee deal? lol

wut the fudge

squicken

Did the Rockets get another PF in the Lee deal? lol

wut the fudge

They got a few guys and a pick, but I guess there's some holdup b/c one of the guys is a non-guaranteed deal. I don't know who any of these guys are but I can't imagine the PF coming back would be part of their plans

lol I guesss that makes sense to want a trade. He'd just got lost in the maelstrom at camp

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
They got a few guys and a pick, but I guess there's some holdup b/c one of the guys is a non-guaranteed deal. I don't know who any of these guys are but I can't imagine the PF coming back would be part of their plans

lol I guesss that makes sense to want a trade. He'd just got lost in the maelstrom at camp

This whole thing is hilarious.

Like having another pick though.

"gary washburn ‏@GwashNBAGlobe
Don't expect JaJuan Johnson to play a game for the #rockets, according to a source he will request a trade"

LMAO

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn, Lillard is a beast.

T-minus 5 minutes until Charace comes in with Jarred Bayless 30pts in SL BS.

Lillard has looked legit. Has a nice job, can get to the rim and has his passing seems legit... he assist totals look like garbage.. but I blame Babbitt for not being able to hit wide-open 3's.

side note.. why is Elliot playing in the SL? Is he still injured?

Kevtones

T-minus 5 minutes until Charace comes in with Jarred Bayless 30pts in SL BS.

Lillard has looked legit. Has a nice job, can get to the rim and has his passing seems legit... he assist totals look like garbage.. but I blame Babbitt for not being able to hit wide-open 3's.

side note.. why is Elliot playing in the SL? Is he still injured?

Yeah he's not quite 100%/cleared for contact.

Lillard's best asset is his ability to change speeds. His passing is legit, too.

SUPREME1

Banned
Dat Shadow nonsense came to a stop real quick once Ace checked in, lol.

Ace, don't ever leave us while Shadow is around.

Ace pls.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yeah he's not quite 100%/cleared for contact.

Lillard's best asset is his ability to change speeds. His passing is legit, too.

People want to shit on him for playing at Weber State, but I'll take 3+ years playing some college ball vs 1 year higher level college and 4 years of High School ball.

There's a lot of shit teams out side of the Big Sky conf, and you that extra experience shows when you watch him.

You look at guys like Waiters, Drummond, TRobb and they look raw as hell.. they could use that extra seasoning.. but I don't blame them making the jump.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
People want to shit on him for playing at Weber State, but I'll take 3+ years playing some college ball vs 1 year higher level college and 4 years of High School ball.

There's a lot of shit teams out side of the Big Sky conf, and you that extra experience shows when you watch him.

You look at guys like Waiters, Drummond, TRobb and they look raw as hell.. they could use that extra seasoning.. but I don't blame them making the jump.

Waiters played 2 years at Syracuse and Robinson played 3 years at Kansas though.

Fatalah

large_DSCN3984.JPG

Amar'e got his buddy back.

Melo
heart_062.gif
JR Smith

Amar'e
heart_062.gif
Felton

squicken

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: As part of 3-way Dwight Howard deal to Lakers, Cleveland wants assurance Bynum would sign extension. http://tinyurl.com/7urjgxu

"Cleveland will only do the deal if Bynum extends," a league official directly involved in the talks told Yahoo! Sports.

Los Angeles wants the structure of a three-team deal agreed in principle before letting Cleveland take that next step to communicate with Bynum and his representatives – and that won’t happen until Orlando makes a decision that it wants to also lock-in the framework of a trade, sources told Y!

So far, Orlando has shown a level of indecisiveness in the talks, sources involved in the negotiations said.

Kevtones

31 points and 7 assists tonight :)

squicken

wow.

So Orlando has to agree to the deal and then it will be up to Bynum to commit. So a deal is basically set up.

wow.

Not yet.

There's no trade parameters yet. CLE wants Bynum to agree to an extension before it will discuss parameters . The Lakers want the parameters in place before letting CLE talk to Bynum. And Orlando doesn't know what it wants

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Orlando should be humbled that such a storied franchise as the Los Angeles Lakers would be happy to take on such a malcontent as Dwight Howard.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Not yet.

There's no trade parameters yet. CLE wants Bynum to agree to an extension before it will discuss parameters . The Lakers want the parameters in place before letting CLE talk to Bynum. And Orlando doesn't know what it wants

Yeah that's what Rudolph has been saying all day. Orlando is inept and they can't decide to trade Dwight or keep him since they think they can convince him to stay :lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom