• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for Lin to shit in his mouth then eat it.
Felton playing with dat chip on his shoulder. Not a potato chip, he ate it already. A chip of ANGER.

Ray gonna unveil the new and improved JANK DRIBBLE.
faton should shut his own mouth first
Why shoulldn't he defend himself? Lin sure hasn't, if I have to hear him say "I never wanted to leave NY"... jesus.

Dude says he's focused on training camp and coming in ready to go, let's all boo him.

aznpxdd

Felton playing with dat chip on his shoulder. Not a potato chip, he ate it already. A chip of ANGER.

Why shoulldn't he defend himself? Lin sure hasn't, if I have to hear him say "I never wanted to leave NY"... jesus.

Dude says he's focused on training camp and coming in ready to roll, let's all boo him.

Yes he will roll.

lol, nice edit frank.

Dude says he's focused on training camp and coming in ready to go, let's all boo him.
twas in jest

I wish him the best

You're my favorite member of Knicks-gaf.

Let's just get to the season.

I want the talk settled with the game on the court now.
Felton's ready to play? Fine, hopefully he'll prove it.

untitled-342mkgo.gif

kobe: "mike, see that post by frankman right there? that's a salty ass post. thats when you attack."

mike brown:"so are you saying iso for you?"

kobe:"no you dumbfuck. thats when you double team him and pound it til it hurts"

Pimpwerx

Putting the patches on the jerseys you buy is fucking terrible. Basically just telling people to go buy fakes instead of the real stuff.

You can't buy soccer jerseys without the sponsors. If done right, the sponsors blend in with the team's color scheme. You'll get used to it, and jerseys without sponsorship are gonna start looking old and out of place. It's really not a big deal, and if it allows my team to dip further into the luxury tax, then I'm all for it. PEACE.

You can't buy soccer jerseys without the sponsors. If done right, the sponsors blend in with the team's color scheme. You'll get used to it, and jerseys without sponsorship are gonna start looking old and out of place. It's really not a big deal, and if it allows my team to dip further into the luxury tax, then I'm all for it. PEACE.

What?

No one in America can get use to watching their franchises have advertisement on their jerseys. Imagine a Yankee, Redsox, Dodger jersey with some stupid ad.

Pimpwerx

Consider how much time you spend looking at a player's jersey as opposed to their hands, feet, face, the ball or the bat. It's not even like the sponsors are gonna be right in the middle of the jersey like in soccer. 2x2 is a small patch. Teams will want to find sponsors that blend in though. I sure as shit don't want to see a Taco Bell logo on the Heat uni. PEACE.

This is Hennigan's plan all along. Get Dwight to feel so guilty about being the biggest dick in the world that he says fuck it and signs an extension to stay with Orlando for the next 5 years.

It already worked once. It can work again.
he should stay a magic and just wait till they get another star.

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Felton-loses.jpg

updated picture of Raymond. Maybe Barkley hooked him up with weight watchers?

Or maybe its the old okey doke preteen camera trick... either way he looks healthier
Or maybe he just started doing what a normal NBA player does and work out a bit? Get a trainer? A nutritionist? It's not a miracle, folks.
BS. I saw him during the game, he was obviously sucking his gut in the whole interview. And while he was watching the game with Amare. In fact multiple sources had him at the beach after the game.

Ninja was right. Look at dem tittays. Although he's still skinnier than Josh Fatman.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
How low has it gotten Knicks fans? Debating whether Felton is sucking in his gut or not? Is this what your season rests on?

How low has it gotten Knicks fans? Debating whether Felton is sucking in his gut or not? Is this what your season rests on?
You think this trolling was low?

Were you not were when StarCurry and fat Eddy Winslow were around? I thought you were.

P.S. - Matrix... not a Knicks fan.

@CourtneyLee2211 said:
Want to thank all the ppl in Houston friends and fans enjoyed my time. Also would like to thank all the Cs fan for the love�� 17+1 leggoo!!

Guess it's official now.

@SteveBHoop said:
Deal for C. Lee brought back from dead. Portland steps in as 3rd team. Celts also sign and move Sasha Pavlovic (w/Moore, Johnson, Williams)

Karakand

I guess I am from a different mold that's okay with jersey sponsors. I grew up watching football and Formula 1, which are plastered with it. It didn't degrade the game or take away from the purity of it all.

And each and every one of those leagues is tenfold healthier than the NBA could imagine being. Increased revenue/sponsorship (if it makes all teams profitable) would help close the parity gap -- even for a little bit.

zgOhx.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

... dammit your right they gave another fat guy a multi year contract, I had repressed the whole thing.

Anyhow Felton says he is losing weight, so that implies he knows its a problem. Eddy Curry would only acknowledge his problem in between meals.

jbug617

Banned
So I was reading on twitter that the Celtics and Rockets sign and trade almost died today after word got out earlier today. The trade needed a 3rd team and Portland decided to join in.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
M8WtN.jpg

Really want no part of garbage like this at all. Sometimes the football kits work out (like Chelsea has some nice kits) but a lot of the time they don't.

Patches are one thing. But it really should only go that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom