• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
So NBA might allow teams to sell their jersey rights? I was channeling surfing one day and I saw these on a WNBA game.

p10059096reg.jpg

squicken

The Rockets would get 6-10 forward JaJuan Johnson, the 27th pick of the 2011 NBA draft, guard E’Twaun Moore and center Sean Williams, a person with knowledge of the deal confirmed. The Rockets do not plan to keep Moore and Williams, who have non-guaranteed contracts, on the roster. They also will receive the Charlotte Bobcats’ second-round pick next season.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...rs-and-a-pick-in-sign-and-trade-deal-for-lee/

Rockets aren't interested in trading Johnson (for now). Morey needs more PFs

Bread

Banned
I haven't posted in this thread for way too long...

great offseason so far though Danny. I hope we sign e'twaun back when he gets cut.

Meier

So I haven't paid attention to this new bit about the Magic, Lakers and Cavs looking at a 3-way deal until now.

We might trade Dwight and NOT end up with Bynum in the deal? Lol. What a clusterfuck.. I just want it all to be over withh.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

aznpxdd

So I haven't paid attention to this new bit about the Magic, Lakers and Cavs looking at a 3-way deal until now.

We might trade Dwight and NOT end up with Bynum in the deal? Lol. What a clusterfuck.. I just want it all to be over withh.

Its dead again. Howard's agent just confirmed that he's gonna test free agency next year no matter where he goes.

squicken

lol seriously... wtf

I really have no idea. At some point he'll have to give up on Howard and actually start building a roster. Still has time. The agents for both Bynum and Howard have said they want to go to FA, but Bynum's agent said he might do an extension with LA

I really don't see how a Howard trade works without HOU. Too many things can foul up the LA and CLE proposal. Dwight's antics are sooo annoying but I guess you have to roll the dice

edit: The ESPN article said that the Lakers weren't concerned with an extension. They think they can convince him to re-sign. The problem is Bynum's extension and Henny's indecisiveness. Does seem like the Lakers are being as aggressive as they can

SamuraiX-

Are you going to the Rises midnight showing? :p

Felton playing with dat chip on his shoulder. Not a potato chip, he ate it already. A chip of ANGER.

FUCKIN LOL

untitled-342mkgo.gif

kobe: "mike, see that post by frankman right there? that's a salty ass post. thats when you attack."

mike brown:"so are you saying iso for you?"

kobe:"no you dumbfuck. thats when you double team him and pound it til it hurts"

Amazing.

Pimpwerx

M8WtN.jpg

Really want no part of garbage like this at all. Sometimes the football kits work out (like Chelsea has some nice kits) but a lot of the time they don't.

Patches are one thing. But it really should only go that far.

That's one of the better ones IMO. That's ManU, right? Jerseys already have ads in all sports, anyway. The manufacturer logo is displayed prominently on all of them. No one cares that Adidas and Nike like plastering their logos on jerseys. It sounds like the NBA wants the new ads to be a similar size. Some of those unis posted are downright hideous though. PEACE.

numble

That's one of the better ones IMO. That's ManU, right? Jerseys already have ads in all sports, anyway. The manufacturer logo is displayed prominently on all of them. No one cares that Adidas and Nike like plastering their logos on jerseys. It sounds like the NBA wants the new ads to be a similar size. Some of those unis posted are downright hideous though. PEACE.

The jerseys that the NBA players wear don't have any Adidas logos, only the warm-ups.

aznpxdd

You're joking, right?

Well okay...I don't know if its dead dead.

But here's the article:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8...oward-sign-extension-team-explore-free-agency

The agent for Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard refuted reports that his client has decided he will sign an extension with the Los Angeles Lakers -- if traded to them.

"Dwight's position has remained unchanged since the end of this past season," said Dan Fegan of LaGardere Unlimited.

numble

Can someone explain why Laker fans are obsessed with Dwight?

Lamar Odom is a better rebounder, defender, and post player than Dwight.

If you're the Lakers front office you go ahead and offer an extension to Bynum. Bynum may have attitude and behavioral problems, but Dwight Howard is a total douche on top of being a total roll of the dice. I think it's evident that he has no intention of going anywhere but NJ.

Jarrod Rudolph: If the Magic-Lakers talks fall apart it's due to the Magic unwillingness to pull the trigger on yet another deal. Nothing more to report. 1 minute ago
smh.
Jarrod Rudolph: As for the Dwight Howard stuff that was said while I was in the theater (sigh) ... There is NO flip-flopping. He wants to be a Laker. 4 minutes ago

who's the indecisive bitch now, hennigan.

Mxrz

And then the camera pulls back, and its revealed that all of this was Dwight's master plan to screw up as many other teams as possible this summer. "You can call me, Lex."

But really, its nice to see the Lakers fans get trolled a bit by this stuff, too. More than a few were popping the champagne lastnight.

smh.

who's the indecisive bitch now, hennigan.
Imagine Rudolph is completely full of shit at this point.

Emwitus

Man, just got back from that batman movie. Like, did they switch writers in between movies or has the script always been this bad?

etiolate

Banned
How did the Kings get Jason Thompson for 6-7 mill when everyone was throwing 10+ at similarly talented and sometimes less proven big men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom