• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Because he's bad and gets paid $20 million a year.

image.jpg

ANYTHINGGGG IS POSSIBBLLEEEEE

Omega

Banned
Yeah, but if they go 10 to 15 million over it, they'd be paying $2.5 per dollar. If you're going to overpay players, you overpay allstars/superstars. Lin is good, but the ROI isn't great for that extra cost.

gfP6+

Who's to say they won't trade Amare's dumb ass to get a real PF?

Is anyone dumb enough to take Amar'e? His contract is awful and his highlight as a Knick was punching a fire extinguisher..

Our only hope is Morey, since apparently he wants to build an army of 4's.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Morey really fucking the knicks hard. Wow.

Any chance you get to fuck the Knicks you take it, even if it fucks you a little as well.

We fucked them hard in 94 and have been doing it ever since.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Cause it's the Knicks, you really don't need a reason. I enjoy it more since I have to live in NY and have to deal with everything on my local news, papers, friends etc

Being from Htown and living in NY makes it more personal for me.

squicken

Any chance you get to fuck the Knicks you take it, even if it fucks you a little as well.

We fucked them hard in 94 and have been doing it ever since.

Wouldn't get so cocky. Apparently conflicting reports will emerge as to the Knicks intent. Masterminds at MSG will torture the Rockets, who are relying on the media to have sources that are non-contradictory, as is the usual way of things

Matrix

Wouldn't get so cocky. Apparently conflicting reports will emerge as to the Knicks intent. Masterminds at MSG will torture the Rockets, who are relying on the media to have sources that are non-contradictory, as is the usual way of things

I'm not going to get upset though if they match Lin. I like watching the Knicks fans lose their shit and blast Morey, the Rockets etc I find it all funny.

The Summer League doesn't matter and doesn't show how Royce White will be moving forward, but I still think it was a really odd pick by Morey and it's not being helped by his bad Summer League. Morey is always an advanced stats guy and White's advanced statistics were across the board terrible.

squicken

I'm not going to get upset though if they match Lin. I like watching the Knicks fans lose their shit and blast Morey, the Rockets etc I find it all funny.

Oh I don't care either. But a writer in NY was saying the Knicks would leak conflicting reports as to their intentions to torture the Rockets, as if the press would have conflicting reports on that w/o the Knicks' intervention

Matrix

Oh I don't care either. But a writer in NY was saying the Knicks would leak conflicting reports as to their intentions to torture the Rockets, as if the press would have conflicting reports on that w/o the Knicks' intervention

lol I think the Rockets are getting enough torture from the Dwight stuff, doubt this is really fazing them at this point.

Matrix

I apologized to him, you have to go back to a LONG series of posts over the past 7 months which drew the reaction. I was pissed.

At least I'm pretty sure I did.

Frank, you now have to eat a dick. How about Morey's?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The last time Kurt Thomas and Camby were teammates, the Knicks won a playoff series! Dolan is a genius!

apana

I apologized to him, you have to go back to a LONG series of posts over the past 7 months which drew the reaction. I was pissed.

At least I'm pretty sure I did.

Sorry dude I didn't know I was annoying you for that long. Sometimes I am half joking and half serious so it can confuse people. If you had any problem with me you could have just sent me a private message and I would have cut it out, whatever I was doing.

Tommy Beer:
Even if NY thought Lin wasn't good at basketball, letting him walk now makes no sense. Match the offer and trade him down the road. If Houston is willing to sign him to that type of $$, Lin obviously has solid value league-wide. Losing an asset for nothing is bad business.
about 16 minutes ago
You hear that Dolan? BAD FOR BUSINESS. Like Vince says, you gotta do what's good for business.
The Rockets should totally get Lin over Dwight!

christmas_vacation_clark.jpg

Grunswald!
HOLIDAY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAADD,
HOLIDAY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAADD...

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Also told Rockets, even if they unexpectedly land Lin AND Omer Asik, still think they've got Dwight trade offers (yes, plural) to please ORL
I think Kurt Thomas still has something left in the tank. Walsh thinks Dion Waiters is going to be the RoTY. I also think Knicks have a shot at chipping.

I've learned it's nice to think things...

SHINY SHINY

squicken

I think Kurt Thomas still has something left in the tank. Walsh thinks Dion Waiters is going to be the RoTY. I also think Knicks have a shot at chipping.

I've learned it's nice to think things...

SHINY SHINY

My thinking is that all those rumored salary dumps from ORL were never a reality. Hennigan may have wanted that, but it was never going to happen. Lin and Asik simply fill in the imaginary space where ORL wanted to park two extra contracts HOU was never going to take.

Maybe that kills the deal. If it does, I have no problem with it. The proposed trades from yesterday were awful

Pimpwerx

I'd love for the Knicks to overpay for Lin. The one team they actually need to get by is that kid's kyptonite. I have no doubt the next meeting is gonna almost as bad as the last time. I say almost, because last time was epic. He can't hit bottom like that again.

If the Rox get him, then LOL. That's a terrible contract they'll saddle themselves with. There's really no guarantee Linsanity continues next season. I mean, once Miami shattered his swag, his hype train was derailed. Is his merch gonna move this year when he's just an average player on an average team? PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom