• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

masud

Banned
#3 is what I went for. Knicks fans can't complain that the Knicks have been cheap, as the Bulls have been.

Come on son, are you kidding? I wish we had a cheap owner... Honestly, watching lottery picks develop looks much more fun than... this. Plus being cheap is beneficial in the NBA. The Bull have been cheep for like 30 years while the Knicks have been the polar opposite, whos fans were having more fun?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Come on son, are you kidding? I wish we had a cheap owner... Honestly, watching lottery picks develop looks much more fun than... this. Plus being cheap is beneficial in the NBA. The Bull have been cheep for like 30 years while the Knicks have been the polar opposite, whos fans were having more fun?
OK, so both the Knicks and Bulls suck? This is the same Bulls organization that ended the Jordan dynasty early, because they didn't want to pay those guys big money for anymore years.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
10-6 8.6s in 1st left.

Wait.. 11-6 8.6s left in 1st.

Check that 12-6... getting En Fuego up in here...

Well.. 12-8. That's some fucking offense.

masud

Banned
OK, so both the Knicks and Bulls suck? This is the same Bulls organization that ended the Jordan dynasty early, because they didn't want to pay those guys big money for anymore years.

Yall almost had the best record in the league son, come on. And bitching cause your 6 CHIP WINNING DYNASTY got broken up early? That avatar suits you.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yall almost had the best record in the league son, come on. And bitching cause your 6 CHIP WINNING DYNASTY got broken up early? That avatar suits you.
Fuckin' right! I'm sick of making excuses, and having piss poor low expectations.

"Hey, we did great! We had the best record in the league while being in the worst division in the worst conference!"

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Fuckin' right! I'm sick of making excuses, and having piss poor low expectations.

"Hey, we did great! We had the best record in the league while being in the worst division in the worst conference!"

gud jab
gud affert

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Zeller says hi kemba

qNQGy.png

Can you NeoCavs act like yall been here before?

seriously...it's the fucking summer league.

We don't need every other post beign OMG ZELLER. OMG WAITERS YO.

This why people don't fuck with yall.

Gabyskra

Banned
Lol IKR. Not like we are cHeat, Lakers, Knicks fans

Reread that. Seriously reread that. This is the lamest trash talk this thread has ever witnessed. No creativity, nothing. That's the problem with your bunch. Not that you talk about the Cavs, please do. I actually think Irving is the most likeable of the next generation of stars, and lots of people agree. But you find a way to make it all unbearable because your contributions are just shitty one-liners. NeoCavs are pretty much that bunch of kids in high school that had nothing to say or do, but would come around a fight and just yell "oooooooooooh" when seeing some people go at it, in hope to stir shit up.

Jdez15

Banned
Reread that. Seriously reread that. This is the lamest trash talk this thread has ever witnessed. No creativity, nothing. That's the problem with your bunch. Not that you talk about the Cavs, please do. I actually think Irving is the most likeable of the next generation of stars, and lots of people agree. But you find a way to make it all unbearable because your contributions are just shitty one-liners. NeoCavs are pretty that bunch of kids in high school that had nothing to say or do, but would come around a fight and just yell "oooooooooooh" when seeing some people go at it, in hope to stir shit up.

No, you dislike neocavs because of their optimism. Get over it, quit crying.

Reread that. Seriously reread that. This is the lamest trash talk this thread has ever witnessed. No creativity, nothing. That's the problem with your bunch. Not that you talk about the Cavs, please do. I actually think Irving is the most likeable of the next generation of stars, and lots of people agree. But you find a way to make it all unbearable because your contributions are just shitty one-liners. NeoCavs are pretty much that bunch of kids in high school that had nothing to say or do, but would come around a fight and just yell "oooooooooooh" when seeing some people go at it, in hope to stir shit up.

Paragraph rage eh?

Pimpwerx

Why are Knicks fans mad their team isn't overpaying an overrated player? Your FO makes a smart business move for a change, and you get angry. You guys deserve Isaiah Thomas. PEACE.

Gabyskra

Banned
No, you dislike neocavs because of their optimism. Get over it, quit crying.

What optimism? You freaking clowns are giving the Knicks fans a hard time when their present situation is their worst it's gonna be for the next five years, and would probably be your peak during the same time period.

You like it, you think Cleveland's cool? I mean, I never heard, etc.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @SpearsNBAYahoo: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist out of today's SL game vs CLE for precautionary reasons due to left knee soreness.

RIP Dynasty.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Why are Knicks fans mad their team isn't overpaying an overrated player? Your FO makes a smart business move for a change, and you get angry. You guys deserve Isaiah Thomas. PEACE.

Their cap is fucked all 3 years wether they get Lin or not. This is a pure money vs. talent dilemma since Felton sucks/is fat and Kidd is old/a scumbag who drives drunk.

It's not like not matching on Lin takes Amare off their books.

RIP Dynasty.

No just creating the seed for a believable injury for when the bobcats win their 15th game and they need to tank some more.

What optimism? You freaking clowns are giving the Knicks fans a hard time when their present situation is their worst it's gonna be for the next five years, and would probably be your peak during the same time period.

You like it, you think Cleveland's cool? I mean, I never heard, etc.

Its New York bud, gotta ring with Giants, multiple with Yanks, and we are Cleveland. I Lol at the fact your mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom