• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

matching Lin is paying 29 million to eat this meal.

DCX

d12owned.gif

masud

Banned
Dude, just get a bunch of benzodiazepin and end your day. Want to talk about the way you show your true self? You're psychotic, every two months you take out your depressed avatar like a sad puppy, sucking up to the trolls. Or about the typical high school lack of comprehension skills that you seem to share with juniorcavs? I'm not saying the Knicks are getting CP3, if it's not about summer 2013, it's about summer 2014. Two years ago, we didn't have a single player of the present day roster. Things change fast in the NBA. Knicks will be in the playoffs for the next few years, we know that, so chill.

The shit is sad bro, what am I supposed to do. I can either be sad or do whatever the hell it is you're doing right now (not a good look btw). And there is no way we get CP3 in the next 3 years. It's literally impossible.

Pkaz01

Just got home from work suns front office went hard this off season. Scola for 3 years 10 mil? fuck yes ill take that anyday. Now with Childress amnestied OJ can sign and this off season will be as good as possible

Jarlaxle

Just got home from work suns front office went hard this off season. Scola for 3 years 10 mil? fuck yes ill take that anyday. Now with Childress amnestied OJ can sign and this off season will be as good as possible

Even better, the 3rd year is only guarenteed for 440K. Feels good.

SamuraiX-

KRIuz.gif

Protip: Consecutive 1st round exists for the next few years shouldn't be what you're cheering for.

Mxrz

Think I dislike every other eastern team* & fanbase at this point Can the Magic switch conf if we promise to finally trade Dwight? I want to be a classy Western conf fan for once.

* Charlotte doesn't really count any more.

Pkaz01

Even better, the 3rd year is only guarenteed for 440K. Feels good.
yea babby has been really good with the contracts

KRIuz.gif

Protip: Consecutive 1st round exists for the next few years shouldn't be what you're cheering for.
suns are getting younger and getting trade able pieces on good contracts so they can go after the next big superstar. The draft is too much of a risk look at the bobcats they tanked for a whole fucking season and got second. You know what you're getting with a trade or free agent signing. Not so much with the lottery.

masud

Banned
Think I dislike every other eastern team & fanbase at this point Can the Magic switch conf if we promise to finally trade Dwight? I want to be a classy Western conf fan for once.

They're not really into basketball out here, not for real, their teams just have competent management. It's not right really...

RBH

*looks up Josh Childress' stats over past few years*

Wow, did that guy's numbers fall off a cliff after leaving the Hawks.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
random colorado sg not leavin tips lolz
suns are getting younger and getting trade able pieces on good contracts so they can go after the next big superstar. The draft is too much of a risk look at the bobcats they tanked for a whole fucking season and got second. You know what you're getting with a trade or free agent signing. Not so much with the lottery.

That's a loss? Nothing worse than skirting the playoffs for 5 years with nothing to show for it. But if you want to be Philly-West, be happy bro. I ain't about that life.

holy shit biz

i can't believe his feet work

Pkaz01

That's a loss? Nothing worse than skirting the playoffs for 5 years with nothing to show for it. But if you want to be Philly-West, be happy bro. I ain't about that life.

all im saying is they are in a much better position than they were last year. Mediocre with trade able young pieces on good contracts > mediocrity with old man nash with no trade value and scrubs.

I'm just happy suns front office is showing signs of competence.

and it is a loss there is a big gap between anthony davis and MKG

Jarlaxle

He barely played. He was the odd man out of 3 SF's. Terrible signing by us but I don't think he's terrible. He plays decent defense and for league minimum would be a nice backup.

Pkaz01

He got no play time behind hill and dudley and he cant shoot so he wasnt really effective with nash on the floor. He also had an injury that set him back even more.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
all im saying is they are in a much better position than they were last year. Mediocre with trade able young pieces on good contracts > mediocrity with old man nash with no trade value and scrubs.

I'm just happy suns front office is showing signs of competence.

and it is a loss there is a big gap between anthony davis and MKG
there's an even bigger gap between MKG and john henson

picking in the top 5 is a hell of a lot better than picking in the back half of the lotto.

Pkaz01

there's an even bigger gap between MKG and john henson

picking in the top 5 is a hell of a lot better than picking in the back half of the lotto.

I agree especially since the suns are terrible when it comes to the draft anyway. They are rebuilding based on free agency and trades not the draft. Not all teams can be like OKC.

Jarlaxle

Agreed. Look at the roster at the end of the year and look at the team now. Way younger with decent contracts and multiple assets in place with still enough cap room to sign a max next year (not going to happen) and a bunch of draft picks. I don't see how anyone could fault the front office unless they just wanted to tank and that's just something the Suns really haven't ever done. I believe we've only got a top 3 draft pick twice in our franchise's history.

It's going to be a fun team to watch, especially if we can pick up Mayo for 5 or 6 mil.

RBH

He barely played. He was the odd man out of 3 SF's. Terrible signing by us but I don't think he's terrible. He plays decent defense and for league minimum would be a nice backup.

Wouldn't mind him coming back to the Hawks to fill out the 3 spot off the bench for cheap. Good defender, but man, did he have the worst shooting form ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom