• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

i4ReEeCMM24D5.PNG

Mayo averaged less than one point more than Belinelli last year on a worse percentage. At least Belinelli doesn't think he's more awesome than he actually is.

My bad, was looking at their NBA averages. OJ played less minutes on a high seeded team and still played better than Belinelli on a Hornets.

SamuraiX-

Wes welcoming Darius Miller to the NBA.

It's so fun watching these players readjust and realizing that bullshit they did that worked on offense in college doesn't do a damn thing anymore.

YNOTRIVERS in full effect already. It's raining asshole 30-footers.

SamuraiX-

rofl

"A lot of the hot money goes out early. There still players out there who are quality players and there's still the possibility for trades are certainly still pretty active. We've had quite a few conversations on different things and I'm hopeful we'll get some things done in the next few days ... We would like to do some prudent things to improve our roster and still give us some flexibility going forward. To still improve ourselves at small forward, improve our shooting and probably get a little more creativity in the backcourt if that was possible and continue to build with a young nucleus. "

To me, this reads that the Kings don't want to take on long-term salary and will likely not be making any big Free Agent signings (not that there are any big contract Free Agents left) or acquiring big contracts without giving big contracts (Salmons/Garcia/Hayes) in return. By my calculations, the Kings have about $5.3 million in cap space. They could either spend that much on a Free Agent, or use that space to acquire a bigger contract in a trade. After the jump, a few of the better remaining options in Free Agency and possible trade acquisitions that could fill Geoff Petrie's criteria of team needs.

I swear Petrie is just reading off a script as this point. At least just come out and say you guys aren't doing shit and just resign T-Will already.

SamuraiX-

Babbitt with some decent moves on offense. Lillard looking a little better than craptastic. I do like that he's at least trying to find his teammates.

YNR already subbed out. lol

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
John wall doesn't mean the stupid shit he says....

I was at the black jack table in Aria with him last week and he was basically a big Kid... him and Demarcus .

just rich 20 year olds running around

Kevtones

Lillard is going to have to adjust his game to fit better.
Really like what I'm seeing from Leonard.
Barton needs a basket.

Nolan Smith looks like the best player on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom