• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Leonard being knocked out of the post by a guy 5 inches shorter and 20 pounds lighter than him.

But so far I like what I'm seeing from him. I think he'll nice a perfect compliment next to LA.

pilonv1

Bill Simmons ‏@sportsguy33

Put it this way: I wasn't crazy about Elton Brand and Chris Kaman playing together in 2006 when they were still good.
Expand

Mark Cuban Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban

@sportsguy33. They next smart personnel comment you mae will be your first

shut down twitter, there's been a massacre

Kevtones

Leonard being knocked out of the post by a guy 5 inches shorter and 20 pounds lighter than him.

But so far I like what I'm seeing from him. I think he'll nice a perfect compliment next to LA.

He needs to add a little but I like his motor and his lateral quickness is phenomenal.

His low post game needs a ton of work but he's got good touch.

Sorry guys, Lake Show fan here just watching all of this drama unfold with trades and what not. Are we done for right now after acquiring Nash or is Kupchak and Buss just playing it cool before trying to go after another person? I ask because after hearing how badly the Rockets want Howard, it's not looking good for that 3 team deal.

SamuraiX-

gotdayum lol

Babbitt attacking the rim? That's refreshing to see.

He needs to add a little but I like his motor and his lateral quickness is phenomenal.

His low post game needs a ton of work but he's got good touch.

Yeah, pretty much. I think he's only going to keep getting better. Only 20 years old. Has a few more years to establish his game.

^ Not to mention getting his shit stuffed in by Meyers.

I don't understand how Leonard is looking like he can be rustled so easily in the post for a guy of his size and frame. Completely uncoordinated, but at least he's trying I guess.

I am liking T ROBs play so far in the summer league. Not looking bad. And as for the game going on right now, I see him at the free throw line, thats it.

etiolate

Banned
rofl

I swear Petrie is just reading off a script as this point. At least just come out and say you guys aren't doing shit and just resign T-Will already.

Pretty much.

The only thing I think could happen is trading for Calderon and that's only because Jimmer has shown he can't handle backup PG duties.

giga

My god. All this cap space. We are free at last! (Farmar was bought out)

djpd+

On the other hand…

xSSn+

:jnc

SamuraiX-

I am liking T ROBs play so far in the summer league. Not looking bad. And as for the game going on right now, I see him at the free throw line, thats it.

T-Rob's touch around the rim in traffic and his allergies to the post are as bad as I remember when I watched him in the NCAA tournament. I just hope he settles into a more stable style of play once the season starts and praying that DMC can teach him some moves in the post... otherwise he'll fit right in with our whogivesafuckball offense.

Pretty much.

The only thing I think could happen is trading for Calderon and that's only because Jimmer has shown he can't handle backup PG duties.

The only way I'd be okay with taking on The Spanish Deva's expiring is if the Raptors are willing to take on at least one or two of the following: John Salmons, Francisco Garcia, Chuck Hayes, or Travis Outlaw.

Kogepan

Does cap space mean anything unless your a big market team like LA/NY? Who is going to go play with Horford/Teague unless they are massively overpaid? There hasn't been a single FA signing this year that isn't horribly overpaid.

T-Rob's touch around the rim in traffic and his allergies to the post are as bad as I remember when I watched him in the NCAA tournament. I just hope he settles into a more stable style of play once and season starts and praying that DMC can teach him some moves in the post... otherwise he'll fit right in with our whogivesafuckball offense.

The only way I'd be okay with taking on The Spanish Deva's expiring is if the Raptors are willing to take on at least one or two of the following: John Salmons, Francisco Garcia, Chuck Hayes, or Travis Outlaw.

Yea sadly he didn't get put into a better coaching situation

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Does cap space mean anything unless your a big market team like LA/NY? Who is going to go play with Horford/Teague unless they are massively overpaid? There hasn't been a single FA signing this year that isn't horribly overpaid.

Davis + Anderson + Gordon + Rivers = Playoffs

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.

Mufasa-7000 ‏@CmackChase
@mcuban @sportsguy33 Well to be fair, Simmons also didn't let an entire championship team minus the superstar walk away for nothing.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
16m Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban
@CmackChase @sportsguy33 possibly because he has never had any involvement with a championship team.
Hide conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite

Shots fired!

giga

Horford + Dwight + CP3 future.

aznpxdd

http://d.pr/i/djpd+[/IMG

On the other hand…

[IMG]http://d.pr/i/xSSn+[/IMG

:jnc[/QUOTE]

Good Christ JJ's contract look even more ridiculous when lined up next to Deron's.

Davis + Anderson + Gordon + Rivers = Playoffs

In the East, perhaps. The west is still loaded.

OKC, LAL, Spurs, Clips, Grizz are locks without major injuries. I'd bet Nuggets make it as well. Utah is better too, and probably better than NOH.

That leaves Dallas, Houston (if they get Dwight), Minnesota, and GSW all in the mix, still.

Assuming 1 of those grabs 8 and then 1 of the top 8 misses due to playoffs, the Hornets still need to jump 2-3 teams.

The West is going to be tough to make the playoffs.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
This is what billionaire Mark Cuban does? Pick fights on twitter with Bill Simmons? Come on, man. Why does he care about what Bill Simmons says? No one cares what Bill Simmons says!

I wish my owner had 1/10th the personality of Cuban.. Paul Allen has the personality of a radish.

RBH

Welcome to the NBA!

Kevtones

Summer league is summer league but Lillard looks absolutely phenomenal this half.

Leonard looks good but he's going to foul out in the first half at some point this year.

SamuraiX-

Rivers honestly doesn't even look Jimmer good.

This PG experiment for the Hornets is gonna be nothing but smoke and ashes after 20 games into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom