• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Oh I lied

Xcom is the other game that got me fiending

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
yo ugh

I just saw a NBA League Pass commercial on NBATV. It's too early man.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Probably just another of the many games bugs. I got 3 game/save ending bugs inside 10minutes of each characters life, the first 3 characters i started. I never started again.

It's why i won't be dropping a dime on it till the steam sales. The PC release last time was one of the biggest/buggiest pieces of shit I've ever seen.

And yes, they wrote, apparently, a lovely letter to the PC community saying how they've reformed and the game will be great out of the box.

I'll believe it when i pay half price for it.

Actually it was half price when it first went up on Steam for 10% off if you got a copy from a UK 4 pack lol. The season pass was also mistakenly priced in the UK for $12 a few days ago.

21396.jpg

giri

Actually it was half price when it first went up on Steam for 10% off if you got a copy from a UK 4 pack lol. The season pass was also mistakenly priced in the UK for $12 a few days ago.

The franchise doesn't warrant me investing that much effort in getting the game.

Only definitely getting NFS Most Wanted and Paper Mario: SS for games released in the last few months of this year.

Interested in a lot of the WiiU launch games though so I'll probably get a couple of those as well.

Nelo Ice

Banned
The franchise doesn't warrant me investing that much effort in getting the game.

All you had to do was check the Steam thread, send a UK gaffer paypal and bam cheap as hell BL2 copy/season pass. Was worth it imo. Loved BL1 though I played long after they patched it.

giri

All you had to do was check the Steam thread, send a UK gaffer paypal and bam cheap as hell BL2 copy/season pass. Was worth it imo.

you can stop there, i don't read gaming side at all. There are much better things to do with ones time.

watching the 07 Finals. the Eastern conference should have been ashamed of itself for getting styled on and overrun by one man and a group of human pylons. we deserve to never live that down.

BioShock: Infinite
Resident Evil 6 (like maybe a month or two after release)
Guild Wars 2
build a new computer (hopefully it's done before December)

That's pretty much where my cash is going to the next 5 months.

I read an older article from Time that talked about the Pacers shitty attendance and why that was so, since they had a winning record. I only bring it up because it shat on Danny Granger for being a no nonsense player and blamed his lack of charisma for not drawing fans to games. I keep hearing this argument in regards to ballers that go about their business without techs, clown antics and foolishness.
lets complain about showboating and swag and a lack of class, then bitch about the Spurs, Pacers, and Grizzlies of the league. You cant win with these people, they want to have it both ways.

pilonv1

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon
So Houston now has 20 players on its roster, with an aggregate 43 years' experience. Lakers' starting backcourt alone has 32.

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon
Surprisingly, Shaun Livingston now share the lead (at 8 years exp.) with Kevin Martin. RT @BillyBoettcher: what vets?

lol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I read an older article from Time that talked about the Pacers shitty attendance and why that was so, since they had a winning record. I only bring it up because it shat on Danny Granger for being a no nonsense player and blamed his lack of charisma for not drawing fans to games. I keep hearing this argument in regards to ballers that go about their business without techs, clown antics and foolishness.
lets complain about showboating and swag and a lack of class, then bitch about the Spurs, Pacers, and Grizzlies of the league. You cant win with these people, they want to have it both ways.

I don't think it has anything to do with that.

The Spurs are fun to watch. They have entertaining basketball players all over the court.

The Pacers really don't. I respect them, they have a good team with plenty of good talent, but damn they don't have exciting players to watch anywhere on the floor. It's just ugly to watch.

giri

If i lived near the grizz, i'd go to every game.

And start gay mayo chants.

But seriously, that team is pretty awesome.

You couldn't pay me to watch the pacers play a full game.

Shit, you can barely pay their coach too.

SamuraiX-

Notice I said 5 months... we are in September now.

That would take us into February 2013. What is the release date of that game now?

Isn't it in development hell right now? Last I checked they just yanked the Fall 2012 release date and gave us simply "2013" to work with.

I doubt it gets a Spring '13 release, but maybe they'll surprise.

I doubt Bioshock Infinite releases any time soon. It sounds like they tried to make an ambitious game that was pretty open and failed completely so now I guess they'll try to make System Shock 2: Sky Edition as fast as possible.

Isn't it in development hell right now? Last I checked they just yanked the Fall 2012 release date and gave us simply "2013" to work with.

I doubt it gets a Spring '13 release, but maybe they'll surprise.
Official date is still February 2013, but I doubt they'd announce a delay this early. I'd say by November they'll announce that if it is.

This could be a reason for a delay:
In August of 2012, several high-level developers from Irrational that has been working on Infinite announced their departure from the company; these included art director Nate Wells, who began working with Naughty Dog, and director of product development Tim Gerritsen. At the same time, Irrational announced the addition of Rod Fergusson from Epic Games as their product director while Scott Sinclair, art director from the original Bioshock, replaced Wells. Levine stated that he still believes in the Infinite development team's capacity to complete the game as expected.

Initially, the game was announced for an October 2012 worldwide release in March 2012. In May 2012, the game's release was pushed back to February 26, 2013 to give the developers more time to polish the title, and appearances of the game for the 2012 E3 and Gamescon conventions were put on hold. The PlayStation 3 version of the game will include a copy of BioShock, and affirmed support for the PlayStation Move controller.

No one wants to watch fuckball.

even if it's winning fuckball.

Trust me...I know fuckball.

I enjoyed RE5, but I also don't take RE fiction seriously...at all. It's been a dumb mess since day one, mostly intentionally.

I'll play RE6 and hopefully enjoy it on the same level I did RE4 and 5.

Top Bottom