• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Alrix

While on the subject of NBA league pass, do any of you guys know how the ESPN app on xbox live is going to handle the NBA this season? I remember seeing it at e3 and thinking "finally!" but I haven't looked into it at all.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
dwyane-wade-gabrielle-union-same-pants.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
is it me or am i seeing a grown ass man wearing capri pants.

How have style and fashion changed since you came into the league?

There’s more risk. When I first came in guys were wearing these things called walkers. They weren’t even suits, they were these walker suits. I look back at that now I just cringe and say, “Oh my god I had those.” I had on them black, green, gray, I had solid, basic colors. Now you go in my closet, if you look on my side of my closet and my lady’s side of the closet, it’s not that far off. She got orange pants, I got orange pants. She got pink pants, I got pink pants.

they should just classify herpes as a zombie type contagion.
no way a sober, right thinking man would ever wear capri pants. EVER.
if my woman tells me to wear pink? fine whatever. im swag for that.
she tells me to wear capri pants? im dropping her off on the next stop light and never turning back.

Ripa loves the sun.
with that said, she's still fine.
you have to be insane to say no to her if she spreads her legs for you.

I'd honestly say no. I'm attracted to curvier women. If a younger woman is skinny then I'll roll with it, but a skinny flat chested chick that's older? Nah I'm good.

Then again I've got odd tastes. For example I'm not attracted to Beyonce or Gabrielle Union at all but think Serena Williams is the most attractive woman on the planet.

a grown ass man would wade through tainted goods.
Ms union is by definition tainted goods.
there are plenty of fine pussy out there brah.

None of which you are getting so stop pretending like you are judge and jury

it would make sense for a guy like you who doesn't want "tainted goods" that's another way of saying I don't want experienced women to know how shitty I am in bed

Wade is the definition of a try hard.

If someeone pulls out a picture of you from a few years back and they laugh, you're doing it wrong.

If Wade would have been born a few years earlier he would be the first to rock a shower cap with MC Hammer pants.

it would make sense for a guy like you who doesn't want "tainted goods" that's another way of saying I don't want experienced women to know how shitty I am in bed

i dont know about you but if i got herpes from having sex with Ms. Union,
that's pretty much a death sentence in any future sex with any girl.
what girl would have sex with you knowing you had herpes?

i dont know about you but if i got herpes from having sex with Ms. Union,
that's pretty much a death sentence in any future sex with any girl.
what girl would have sex with you knowing you had herpes?

so you are telling me every and any woman in your life is off limits if she has herpes?

so you are saying to get low standards just because he isnt getting any?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

giri

309259_10152110182820305_1256855213_n.jpg

Ronnie Singh's terrible fashion sense lawl

Thats the shit that makes me not want to buy the new 2k games.

Don't work on the game, work on the peripheral shit and incorporate functions from barbie games.

Next they'll want ot know what pony your player closest associates his personality with.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He can only play like 10 MPG now so I guess it's going to be more of Kemba and Ben Gordon which will be pretty great.

And Ramona Sessions.

McGrady would be our best point guard. If his knees weren't more degraded than Livingston's.

giri

T-Wolves interested in Memo Okur, they truly believe in the "can't teach white" philosophy. Would be cool for Memo and AK to be on the same team again.

Is shved white?

Rubio, Shved, AK, Love, Pek (Peks white, right?)
Ridnour, Memo.

When was the last all white starting 5?

Top Bottom