• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

The M.O.B

a868bb10fb7111e186b922000a1d0343_7.jpg

Ray getting shots up

SUPREME1

Banned
You just signed 38yo Steve Nash.

Ray left a team that made the playoffs every year he was there, even winning it all... so he could join the current champions as a 6th man.

Nash left a gutter team, to join a team that got bounced in the second round twice in a row. Lakers weren't winning any rings as they were when he joined. Even after he joined, they weren't winning it all.

The Heat were the clear favorites when he joined them. They were going to repeat. He wanted in.

Fuck you, giri. You might have won this round, but I'll be baaaaack!!!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah you might as well just stop typing and roll over and play dead

how a serious a stat is OWS and DWS? does OWS include assists? I figure it must because John Stockton is right along there with MJ in the all time category for OWS,WS, and DWS.

Jeff-DSA

I noticed that diehard got banned. I'll be here to pick up his slack in regards to trolling Knicks fans and for, well, that's all I really care to do for him in his absence.

And about the bans, did they just spin a wheel of doom and randomly ban half of NeoGAF?

I noticed that diehard got banned. I'll be here to pick up his slack in regards to trolling Knicks fans and for, well, that's all I really care to do for him in his absence.

And about the bans, did they just spin a wheel of doom and randomly ban half of NeoGAF?

so i heard melo is going to the jazz.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
SPORTSbyBROOKS
SbB has learned @sportsguy33 & Stan Van Gundy will host retooled ESPN NBA studio show in LA this season

Please tell me this means no more Broussard.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The court design? yeah, i get that.

Not a bad design to copy really though.

Absolutely!

Really, just from the pics granted, it pretty much shits on every new arena as far as "legendary" feel to it..

Makes the Thunder's court looks like a 24 hour fitness court.. with worst font.

giri

Absolutely!

Really, just from the pics granted, it pretty much shits on every new arena as far as "legendary" feel to it..

Makes the Thunder's court looks like a 24 hour fitness court.. with worst font.

I don't mind the Magic's new one, but yeah, the Thunder one didn't seem too impressive.

I'll never understand the outside though.

I like Simmons but he will be terrible in that environment. ESPN is shooting for a TNT like show but you can't just create that chemistry. Simmons' act doesn't play with casual halftime watchers. It's going to be Kornheiser on MNF all over again.

pilonv1

how is he? from what I read decent to good defender but terrible offense.

Pretty much, awesome defender and rebounder but has no range. He'd be great to play alongside Bargs, he worked well with David Lee.

Can't imagine he wont make the roster.

pilonv1

I like Simmons but he will be terrible in that environment. ESPN is shooting for a TNT like show but you can't just create that chemistry. Simmons' act doesn't play with casual halftime watchers. It's going to be Kornheiser on MNF all over again.

He's shocking on PTI. He's not a host, and sounds so wooden talking about anything in a structured fashion.

Top Bottom