• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

giri

Origin is a mess. Keeps me from playing it.

Yeah, i only installed origin and registered the BF3 code because it had an expiry and there were only so many copies that were being given out. Never bothered to install BF3

snipers are very easy to spot.
just look for lens reflections and spot them on your team map for all your teammates to see.

So in other words, they are such a problem that they came up with specific ways to nerf them a bit. Sounds Magical.

Nelo Ice

Banned
The Lakers declined to provide any update from his initial workouts, but on Thursday they announced Howard would not be ready for the Oct. 2 first practice or the Oct. 7 first game. Ruling him out already for the first exhibition is an indication that the Lakers and Howard will be conservative in bringing him back and probably not test him in many exhibition contests. He last played a game April 7 for the Orlando Magic.

The Lakers have not set a projected return date for Howard but have made clear they are viewing his acquisition in the long view.

http://lakers.ocregister.com/2012/0...nt-be-ready-for-oct-7-exhbition-opener/73925/

So in other words, they are such a problem that they came up with specific ways to nerf them a bit. Sounds Magical.

yeah. because the maps are so huge. snipers can hide anywhere.
spotting them for everyone to see is a great way to fuck over snipers.
because if you wont kill him, you know your teammates close to him will.

Melo ring chase journey continues!

tumblr_m1mcxl3fc31r2zzv9.gif

Mxrz

Being bitter still (fuck Howard). I tried to watch football again this last weekend. That's some boring ass commentators they got. I'd think rather listen to Magic and JVG call an nfl game.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Howard can take his sweet time for all I care. It's not like we're going to be losing bunches of games with Nash/Kobe/Pau running shit out there.

Conservatively, I'd say he'll be in game time shape by mid to late November. Optimistically, late oct to early nov.

There have been no set backs, the timetable checks out, Howard says he's ready to put in work.. everything seems gravy so far.

Nori Chan

Snipers need to hit you in the head in order to kill you in one shot. Takes two to the body. The most powerful snipers are usually bolt action, but there are a couple semi auto snipers, but those are more used for assault rifle roles.

So basically keep moving, and people will hardly take your face off.

also dIEHARD i know youre reading this and you suck dick brah

Bleacher Report is the IGN of sports journalism right? cause the seriousness of the articles they put out (ie "why lebron deserves a 99 overall rating in 2k13") and the writing is games journalism quality.

Bleacher Report is the IGN of sports journalism right? cause the seriousness of the articles they put out (ie "why lebron deserves a 99 overall rating in 2k13") and the writing is games journalism quality.
Pretty sure anyone can sign up and write for Bleacher Report

It's more like the Gamefaqs of sports journalism

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Robbing? He was the Bulls' best player last year, and paid accordingly.

Boozer player 66 games last year and only 600 mins more than Rose with his 39 games.. Booz wasn't even getting mins despite needing a clear leader to score after Rose hurt himself..Deng was their most important player last season after Rose..

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer player 66 games last year and only 600 mins more than Rose with his 39 games.. Booz wasn't even getting mins despite needing a clear leader to score after Rose hurt himself..Deng was their most important player last season after Rose..
I watched every Bulls game last season. Deng was inconsistent, and when his wrist got injured, he regressed terribly, and it got worse as the season went on.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I watched every Bulls game last season. Deng was inconsistent, and when his wrist got injured, he regressed terribly, and it got worse as the season went on.

29 mins a game. Boozer couldn't even crack 30mins that is telling on a team drowning..

SoulPlaya

more money than God
29 mins a game. Boozer couldn't even crack 30mins that is telling on a team drowning..
Minutes mean nothing. The only reason Deng plays so many is because he has no real backup. After his injury, he played just as many, which is an indication of the limitations of the team. Not his importance.

giri

neither of you are wrong :|

I actually put Dengs struggles on Thibs though. They should have kept him out and let him heal that wrist properly.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Guys, Brandon Roy hasn't had "any setbacks" this summer. He was actually able to spend the offseason working out.

Yeah.

Top Bottom