• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Lol no. I quit smoking
tumblr_m9asxi4sws1r1s00qo8_r1_400.gif

So what big will your team groom for the Lakers next? Because its obvious that the Lakers pay your owner off and that Orlando is their farm team.

I don't know

when will the Knicks throw out worse max deals than Rashard Lewis and Joe Johnson while also trading all their draft picks for 2010 Tracy McGrady

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...i-heat-mario-chalmers-s082912,0,4970251.story

MIAMI— There is no place in sports quite like the intersection of ego and Chalmers. It is what makes the Heat point guard deliciously refreshing.

Q: Rajon Rondo recently said that he's the NBA’s top point guard. What are your thoughts on that, and where do you think you rank among all the point guards in the NBA?

Chalmers: "He's not the best, but he's in the top five. There are a lot of great point guards in the league, Deron Williams, Chris Paul and Steve Nash. There are a lot of great guards in the NBA so for him to say he's the best is a pretty bold statement. I'd say that I am in the front end of the top 10."

This guy's delusion is fascinating.

Reading that makes me want to see Chalmers get traded and try to assert himself as top dog on his new team. The fallout would be some damn good entertainment. The Knicks would be perfect for him.

Chalmers ceiling is a rich mans Derek Fisher.

To be fair he's shaping up to be a winner. He killed D-Rose in the NCAA's and he looks like he's going to be LeBrons Fisher for a while.

SUPREME1

Banned
Bros, don't ever give up smoking the sweet cheeba (unless you really have to). Just be wise about when you choose to smoke.

I haven't toked in about a year and a half, but I won't say I'm completely done with it forever. In fact, aside from a two-month span about two years ago (when I had a couple puffs about every other day) I've probably smoked 5 times in the last 8 years. I'm talking a small amount too... like a drag from a pipe here or a couple tokes from a joint there.

When I was young, I smoked a lot. The reason I 'stopped' 8 years ago is because it was time to grow up and get serious. Soon there after I was married and had a mortgage, so it was a good thing then.

I have my routine. I work, do the husband thing... but I know one day somebody is going to whip out a little cheeba. And if the time is right, I might take a puff. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't go smoking like you're a kid trying to reach a monster high. Take your one puff and enjoy it.

/random rant

SUPREME1

Banned
Looks I'm gonna follow the Nuggets from now till eternity, they are a young and exciting team who I'll enjoy watching all season.

Gotcha sucker!

Just kidding. They really should be fun to watch this season. They play with energy and they can beat any of the top teams on any given night.

Have fun.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Mario Chalmers would be a really good player if he played for a team with a coach and an actual offense beyond Style & Bullshit

KingJ2002

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-c-dwight-howard-rocking-his-new-jersey/2012/08/29/

I may be a pessimist but Dwight seems like he is just trolling the shit outta the Lakers (and their fans) with all this over the top "happiness" to be wearing the jersey and whatnot.

I still feel like he's gonna bounce next summer.

Dwight has the best front office in the league behind him now. If he leaves... it has to be because of team chemistry. The Lakers are setup to go on a 2-3 year championship run with their current roster.. then after they do that (hopefully with a few throphies)... they'll blow up and rebuild around Dwight and sign him to a contract that will be 25 million dollars more than any other team can offer.

if he leaves that situation. he'll go down as one of the dumbest players in the NBA

diehard

Fleer
hey look more Dwight pictures that are unnecessary and tell us nothing.

good thing they are watermarked, wouldn't want to take credit for those beauties.

Nelo Ice

Banned
hey look more Dwight pictures that are unnecessary and tell us nothing.

good thing they are watermarked, wouldn't want to take credit for those beauties.

Although it has been reported Dwight Howard has not been medically cleared for weight training, he was spotted last week in LA doing some light lifting and then today in China doing some sort of stretching exercise:

From the link.

h3ro

Although it has been reported Dwight Howard has not been medically cleared for weight training, he was spotted last week in LA doing some light lifting and then today in China doing some sort of stretching exercise:

Who cares what a person who spent 20 years training to fix your back says.

I have my routine. I work, do the husband thing... but I know one day somebody is going to whip out a little cheeba. And if the time is right, I might take a puff. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't go smoking like you're a kid trying to reach a monster high. Take your one puff and enjoy it.

I'll still do it once every blue moon if it's there, but right now I need to spend my money elsewhere and if I have it in my possession I'm out of control

Top Bottom