• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I remember when David Kahn told me Jonny Flynn would be an all-star and now he's scraping by on the Pistons training camp roster.

This is one step away from the Italian league.

KingGondo

Banned
1f6bc4a02388f60604d21e16a7774e40.jpg
Space Jam 2 will be LeBron and KD, book it.

That movie would make a huge amount of money.

Space Jam 2 will be LeBron and KD, book it.

That movie would make a huge amount of money.

Bron and Bugs are going to beat KD and The Monstars in 5 games. YNB and Perk already look like Monstars now that I think about it.

edit: Wade was supposed to miss 4 to 6 weeks after his surgery, he may miss some regular season games meaning he needed 12 weeks....dem brittle bones.

More like "dem hard falls". People seem to forget how reckless young wade was. Shit was bound to catch up. As for this knee, he had problems all postseason but played through it. By the time the pacers series was over he was getting it drained every week or some shit. I'm glad he played through it but it probably wasn't best for the long term.

KingGondo

Banned
Bron and Bugs are going to beat KD and The Monstars in 5 games. YNB and Perk already look like Monstars now that I think about it.
Don't forget YNB's giant evil twin Daniel Orton who is also on the Thunder.

Dear god I pray Perk stays healthy this year, because backing him up is:

Cole Aldrich
Hasheem Thabeet
Daniel Orton

:'(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wade is literally always hurt. I don't think he's ever played a full season at any level.

More like "dem hard falls". People seem to forget how reckless young wade was. Shit was bound to catch up. As for this knee, he had problems all postseason but played through it. By the time the pacers series was over he was getting it drained every week or some shit. I'm glad he played through it but it probably wasn't best for the long term.

Yea, he's reckless some times when he attacks the rim, but he's also only 30 and has been dealing with his glass bones since always.

It's not wise to have part of Crash's metality when you have part of TMac's skeleton.

KingGondo

Banned
Bill Simmons said the Thunder would win 60 games in 2011 because Aldrich would set amazing screens for Durant
He has potential, but he's just clunky on the NBA level.

Wouldn't be surprised if we try to make a deal for some size this season. We don't need anybody amazing, just someone competent at setting screens and not fouling.

I think if I were a Wade fan I'd worry about his health like I used to with Bynum, but not to that exact extent.

It's not a matter of will he get hurt, but rather when will he get hurt and how serious will it be. He has someone who can play SG right behind him this year though, who fits the team better than he does imo. It won't be that bad when he sits out a week or two with his latest injury.

Last year it was his foot, his knee, headaches and I still feel like I'm missing at least one, elbow or wrist maybe?

Smokey

Guess DirecTv is trying to save me from my destroying my eyes by not carrying the new Comcast Sports Network that will be carrying Rockets games.

Sometimes I like pain tho so dunno what I'm gonna do. I refuse to sign up with Comcast cable.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"Brandon Roy, you might think that is the coach, but that is more David. I think it is David saying, ‘Let give this player to Rick and get the backup in place in case it doesn't work out.' Because Rick keeps saying to me, ‘I don't know if he can play!' And I tell him, ‘Rick, I don't know if he can play either!' So the Brandon Roy thing is a risk."

:|

I think if I were a Wade fan I'd worry about his health like I used to with Bynum, but not to that exact extent.

It's not a matter of will he get hurt, but rather when will he get hurt and how serious will it be. He has someone who can play SG right behind him this year though, who fits the team better than he does imo. It won't be that bad when he sits out a week or two with his latest injury.

Last year it was his foot, his knee, headaches and I still feel like I'm missing at least one, elbow or wrist maybe?

Back in like 07, I was bitching fits and mad at the world but now-a-days this shit is just the par. A capable backup is a god-send, but honestly I don't see us giving too much a shit this season.

LBJ is throwing out hints that he is fatigued and Wade is still recovering. Apparently Bosh said fuck gaining weight too. Basically, wake us in the playoffs.

If Karl unfucks Mcgee (the jury is still out on that dude, imo) and Manimal keeps doin his Manimal thing, that frontcourt will beast. Im really jealous of that Nuggets team. wish the Raps had a FO that was smart.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Adelman revealed Roy will only play in half the preseason games.

Says there's no need to and to get Shved minutes.

Right.

Nori Chan

I like syphon

he lives in his own knicksful world

where amare plays D, jason kidd is 30 years old, dolan is competent, and chocolate milk is to melo as spinach is to popeye

Top Bottom