• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

KingGondo

Banned
2013 NBA Thread |OT| Knicks are Resident Evil 6-good
Just popped over to Gaming Side to see what all the fuss is about.

And that's why I don't go to Gaming Side anymore. People having fits because the reviews of a game they haven't played aren't as good as their preconceived notions of how good said game is.

Ugh.

h3ro

I gave up on RE after I had to punch a boulder into a volcano by way of QTE.

I'll never give up on the Knicks.*

unless zeke comes back in an official capacity. If that happens, fuck the knicks.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
002_09252012_blazers_to.sjpg_534_800_1_100_1_49_34.sjpg

New Blazers alternate red unis.

Jeff-DSA

Those Dallas Bobcat jerseys are weird to see.

They almost say "Oats." In fact, they do now. Charlotte Oats.

I'm sure this was posted earlier, but it makes me so happy that I need to quote it again.

Jazz Statement on Raja Bell
SALT LAKE CITY (September 28, 2012) – Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey issued the following statement today regarding guard Raja Bell:

“I have spoken with Raja and his representative, Herb Rudoy, and we have mutually agreed that although Raja remains under contract, it is in the best interest of all parties that he not re-join the team next week when the Jazz begins training camp. We will now move forward focusing on Jazz basketball and our preparation for the upcoming season. We will have no further comment on this matter.”

On the real, though those Nets jerseys look like practice jerseys. Way too simple IMO.

Those Nuggets jerseys look cray. The new blazers uni looks dope. Any Lakers pics yet?

Sanjuro

Meanwhile, I still want to launch our alternate jerseys out into orbit.

Rondo said:
"This is the best team we’ve had since I’ve been here, I think, as far as on paper, as far as the depth of talent," Rajon Rondo said. "We’ve got to make something of it."

I agree with him, however unproven.

Top Bottom