• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobility

Banned
Main Event.

Destroy the Lakers...destroy them all.

CKOmM.jpg

masud

Banned
I'm fairly confident every non-Boston homer is going to agree with me on this one.
If you seriously think KG's end of game screens are no different than everyone else in the league, then you're a lost cause.

lol @ that lady pointing at MWP

That's because every non-Boston homer remembers a game where a KG passionate screen cost their team a win.

Calling a Lakers win tonight.

An extended series with Denver will prove to be helpful. With the lack of practice time, actual in game action prior to meeting the Thunder will do wonders.

If Denver had been easy I would have been worried about the Thunder running the Lakers off the court.

While OKC likes to run too...if the Lakers can get back to set up a half court defense against Denver they should be able to do it against OKC.

Series will come down to whether or not the Lakers bench can outplay Harden.

As I said before, the Heat can and will beat Boston even without Bosh. That team is too old and too hobbled to win a series against Miami. Sure, they'll compete and they won't roll over, but they won't be able to keep pace with Miami.

Wtf? Magic had 17 days off between bulls and rockets? I call bullshit.

Beat Indy on June 4th.

game 1 vs Rockets June 7th. LOL.

They beat Michael in round 2. Had 4 days off til Indy.

I remember they had a lot of time off in '01. 5/27 beat spurs; 6/6 game 1 of Finals.

Shaq's memory is sooooooo bad.

According to wiki, Magic had 5 games off between Bulls and Pacers and 3 games off between Pacers and Rockets. No idea what Shaq was talking about.

Maybe he assumed the entire Indy series was time off!?

Sanjuro is so hilarious with his homerism.

Lakers being predicted to win by these guys is so weird. Not even Laker fans believe...

lol @ Chuck arguing not to call it in the final 12 seconds. Rules same all game line, buddy.

masud

Banned
What! You have to call that! Otherwize you're just letting the C's get wide open 3's in crunch time... Chuck and Shaq are fucking morons.

Tom Penny

Embarrasing Celtics. Brandon Bass should just go jump off a bridge. 8 games garbage in all of them. They get him every shot in the world and it's brick city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom