• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard

Fleer
has anyone else noticed in this taco bell commercial where the guy drives 600 miles to get one, he just takes a giant bite of lettuce and orgasms?

Alrix

has anyone else noticed in this taco bell commercial where the guy drives 600 miles to get one, he just takes a giant bite of lettuce and orgasms?

Yeah.

I legitimately hate everything about that commercial. The other one with the tweets I really hate too, but not nearly as bad as that one.

Omega

Banned
It's an accurate representation.

I'm not sure if it's just the ones on Long Island but I've had 3 and they were all just 40% lettuce, 50% sour cream, 5% cheese and 5% "meat".

diehard

Fleer
So i finally get what Durant is talking about being "double teamed , noone to pass the ball to" ... i now figure it was Fisher they were helping off of.

If the Lakers lose this game and the Clippers win tomorrow, the best player starting at center for the eight teams left would be between KG, Duncan, and Bosh. Not a lot of hugeness in this year's playoffs...

So i finally get what Durant is talking about being "double teamed , noone to pass the ball to" ... i now figure it was Fisher they were helping off of.

Nope, Perkins.

watch the replay brah. kobe hit his elbow but you can't expect that call at the end of the quarter

Just shut the fuck up. This is the playoffs, the refs dont call shitty little things like barely touching someones elbow. You don't hear us bitching about all the contact Kobe takes night after night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom