• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddocks

Every Laker was shit for the last postseason.

You guys wouldn't have won 2 rings without him. Let's pretend like he's a mediocre PF though

yup. pau at least tries to change his game when he knows hes shit. which is why he went out and got his ass kicked by football pads. bynum on the other hand....hes more of a.....it will come to me maybe.

kobe is obviously tired. the nuggets should just let him throw up a shot with one on one coverage because kobe is coming up short on most of his shots (and FT's!)

HenryHSH

You guys wouldn't have won 2 rings without him. Let's pretend like he's a mediocre PF though

He has been mediocre in the last two post seasons. Nobody says he's a mediocre PF, but he's had a bad run recently and the team suffers for it.

linsivvi

He doesn't watch enough Laker games. Like I said after last game, what's causing Gasol to disappear in games is 100% mental. Physically he can still do it, like he did throughout the regular season.

The question is why does he need to be under fire before he can play big in critical games.

This is a 1 in 30 game for him in the playoffs.

1 game to save his career. No other coach in the league will let him play so many minutes.

HenryHSH

METTA confused bahaha
KuGsj.gif

He doesn't watch enough Laker games.

Huh? Do I know you? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom