• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH GOD WHY?

IzJ2O.jpg

Would it be remiss to say Harden probably isn't a max player

I feel like he's been exposed a bit playing against other team's starters. Shitty D, not really a volume scorer, relies too much on the whistle, etc. I realize we live in a league where Joe Johnson, Amare and Melol are max players but still.

edit: oh fuck duki is dead?

RIP;

how can you miss a dunk

horse fucker

literally

Jeff-DSA

Just got home. Watched the game at my parent's house after a family dinner. I called it pretty much exactly how it turned out. OKC would hang or even lead through three quarters and then they'd wear out since the Spurs execute so well teams run themselves down keeping up, even the young ones.

If Chuckbrook had taken like 10 less shots, the Thunder probably could have won, but seeing how hard OKC had to play just to hold onto that lead, I didn't think they'd have it in them down the stretch.

Good game though. Nice to see some non-Eastern ball.

The M.O.B

Once again, avoid controversial threads if you want to protect your neck. I knew after the first page that thread was headed downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom