• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

No, not a joke post. I can see how you would prefer the wire, if thats your thing. I don't consider house GOAT though.

And people here have been over rating the wire for years.

It's good, but it's no GOAT.

To put it in perspective, i dislike law & order. All versions. (3rd watch tho? all over that shit!)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
hope when the Knicks blow all their funds on signing Gary Neal, we can pick up Lin

ElRenoRaven

but I spent basically my entire life in SA =(. It's hard coming into a sports thread when you don't post all the time and lay out credentials without being a douche or pandering. That's why sports threads get so insular so quick. Though this thread has been pretty cool for the most part.

It's the playoffs, this is kind of the time when fans of specific teams would want to come talk about the specific game they're watching with other basketball people on GAF. It makes sense.

Shit don't even worry. I think I only post at playoff time and even then not that much. Usually just lurk. You'll find that for the most part they're all relaxed and cool around here.

hope when the Knicks blow all their funds on signing Gary Neal, we can pick up Lin
something something Bird Rights something.
Shit don't even worry. I think I only post at playoff time and even then not that much. Usually just lurk. You'll find that for the most part they're all relaxed and cool around here.
People tend to only blow up at outlandish statements/shittalk/Triple L's/ Quad L's."

giri

No one here minds newbies (more the better). It's just annoying when newbies come in and try to tell us our business. Or act like they own the place.

If you actually want to engage in bball discussion, welcome.

Cloudy

Banned
Breaking Bad peaked at S2 with "Stay out of my territory".

BB also has too many annoying ass characters that plagues the show. Fuck Skyler.

Hehe, she is a bitch tho. Thing is, Shield and BB handle the progressions of Vic, Walt and their supporting casts so well.

PS: Westbrook and Durant look like clowns. We don't need this shit at the Finals podium lol

Cloudy

Banned
No no.

Basement scene was god-tier.

Still about 1/3 of they way thru S4 and I'm not sure what I think of Gus yet.
Victor had been sloppy leaving his car at Gale's place and being seen so he had to be eliminated. Walt and Jesse had also caused problems leaving 2 dead dealers. I don't wan't to think of him as totally bad (just killing for fun) yet LOL

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Still about 1/3 of they way thru S4 and I'm not sure what I think of Gus yet.
Victor had been sloppy leaving his car at Gale's place and being seen so he had to be eliminated. Walt and Jesse had also caused problems leaving 2 dead dealers. I don't wan't to think of him as totally bad (just killing for fun) yet LOL
S4 is... Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom