• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpxdd

Depending where in LA you guys are meeting, I could add a little Lebron-hate to your gathering. I live in north San Diego.

Long Beach, so its still gonna be a bit of a drive for you.

You could stay overnight at Kado's though, he lives in Costa Mesa. Just remember to bring a buttplug if you do.

Sanjuro

Damn, Ricky Duki didn't make it. :(

boyz.gif

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDF0l0RMw90&feature=player_detailpage#t=91s

Playing on PS3, FPS drops are hard and random but fuck if I haven't sunk hours into this mess already. The core of the game is incredibly solid.

The first hour or so is boring as shit. After you learn the ins and outs of the world and figure which combat variation suits you it is incrediblly satisfying.

Playing on PS3, FPS drops are hard and random but fuck if I haven't sunk hours into this mess already. The core of the game is incredibly solid.

The first hour or so is boring as shit. After you learn the ins and outs of the world and figure which combat variation suits you it is incrediblly satisfying.

6/7 6:00pm long beach grub. What say ye?

aznpxdd

How the hell did the meet up date fall on a Thursday? I won't even be off work until a few hours after that.

How long are you guys sticking around for?

I think Cloving is only in town for a bit, and majority of the people have their own thing to do on weekends. We can (and should) make the starting time a bit later, since I think getting to LGB at 6PM is unfeasible for most people that work.

A Thursday?
Is unemployed Gaf and NBA-Gaf merging threads?

I work in China, going back to LA for vacation :p

I think Cloving is only in town for a bit, and majority of the people have their own thing to do on weekends. We can (and should) make the starting time a bit later, since I think getting to LGB at 6PM is unfeasible for most people that work.

I work in China, going back to LA for vacation :p

Damn. This could be a epic meetup.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
During an injury-plagued regular season in which he had to sit out nearly half of the 66-game schedule, San Antonio's sixth man extraordinaire averaged just 23.3 minutes. In the first two rounds of the playoffs, as San Antonio swept the overmatched Utah Jazz and the hobbled Los Angeles Clippers, Ginobili didn't make it to the 30-minute threshold once in eight games.

whoa

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I can at least see why Manu would flop on that... but I am still confused as to what Harden was flopping to.

I don't think I saw a .gif of it yet on here.

flops.gif

Its mesmerizing.

It's like a sub-space distortion blew a hole in the space-time continuum right between Ginoboli and Harden.

And it would explain why Ginoboli was playing out of his mind tonight because after that event it was actually Alt-Gino who phased in from a timeline where he hadn't been injured yet.

The truth is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom