• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Once again, avoid controversial threads if you want to protect your neck. I knew after the first page that thread was headed downhill.

My last ban was in a controversial thread and I didn't even say anything controversial. Not even mildly so. Sometimes a mod just sweeps through heated threads and bans everybody that isn't in line with their opinion, even if it's rationally stated or well defended.

Reading through that rape thread, there are some really messed up people on GAF. WTF? And how the thread progressed to where it is now is astounding.

My last ban was in a controversial thread and I didn't even say anything controversial. Not even mildly so. Sometimes a mod just sweeps through heated threads and bans everybody that isn't in line with their opinion, even if it's rationally stated or well defended.

This has happened to me also.

Hey, Jeff.

So not only do you not have to worry about seeing Laker flags @ E3 week after next but alas, you won't see me either if you go.

E3 2012 will not be viewed in person by these eyes.

:|

E3 2013, I'll be back!

Jeff-DSA

Hey, Jeff.

So not only do you not have to worry about seeing Laker flags @ E3 week after next but alas, you won't see me either if you go.

E3 2012 will not be viewed in person by these eyes.

:|

E3 2013, I'll be back!

I'd take all the Laker flags in the world up in my face just to have you there, man. Dang.

I don't mind that Mumei dudes ideological MO but the least he could do is cite peer reviewed academic articles over inciendiary garbage from bloggers

Jeff-DSA

Jeff, stay until Friday so you can join us on Thurs :(

No can do. I'd consider it, but I'm moving into a new home on Saturday and I fly out that Sunday morning. I feel guilty enough leaving my pregnant wife at home to fend for herself with our 3-year old boy the day after a move.

Btw Jeff, still likin el Vita?

Yeah, but it's in a dry spell that rivals the Kincks postseason success. I hope that E3 brings big things.

No can do. I'd consider it, but I'm moving into a new home on Saturday and I fly out that Sunday morning. I feel guilty enough leaving my pregnant wife at home to fend for herself with our 3-year old boy the day after a move.
Ahh yea. I understand. Hopefully next year then we can get a get together around E3.
And congrats on te home and new son!!

Vire

What'd duki get banned for? Not being able to form complete sentences?

I laughed way too hard at this.

This one's for Duki.

220px-Zippo-Slim-1968-Lit.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I don't mind that Mumei dudes ideological MO but the least he could do is cite peer reviewed academic articles over inciendiary garbage from bloggers
Yeah...

I called him out on some shit and it didn't matter at all.

giri

Now that the 2 threads i actually regularly read are in OTC, i don't even read OT anymore. For many reasons, one of which is, it just aint safe out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom