• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So glad everyone here is getting to watch the same team I've watched the entire season. I knew eventually people would see the light.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
How long is Scotty Brooks under contract? Maybe Thibs leaves Chicago for OKC if the Bulls aren't going to pay him.

I really think Pat Ewing needs his shot.. He isn't some TV guy he has actually been coaching

It will be interesting to see if OKC goes small again. The problem with that is that it forces them to keep Perkins at C because Ibaka is trash on the defensive boards and isn't a good post defender.

Ninjimbo

A lot of much deserved love going to the Spurs right now, but that was a perfect half for them. They're going to go through a drought eventually and the Thunder are a few buckets away. I still like OKC's chances.

Cloudy

Banned
It will be interesting to see if OKC goes small again. The problem with that is that it forces them to keep Perkins at C because Ibaka is trash on the defensive boards and isn't a good post defender.

I don't quite get the point of Perkins in this series. Not like Duncan's the one beating you

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Its a big boy game, bitches!
Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss
Perkins keeps tripping over KG's coattails & traveling

59m Ethan Strauss Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss
It's beating a dead horse, but a dead horse should probably play over Kendrick Perkins

1h Ethan Strauss Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss
Kawhi just amnestied Perkins
yo damn

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hey how come Sancha isn't here talking about how lucky the Spurs are that OKC is missing shots

Or how playing Ibaka was the key to success (he played the most minutes on the team, fyi). Or how Scott Brooks was gonna make adjustments from last game.

I don't quite get the point of Perkins in this series. Not like Duncan's the one beating you

It's more about Ibaka's limitations than anything. He's a terrible defensive rebounder, he's been at sub-Amare levels on the defensive boards this post-season. Plus Ibaka isn't really that great of a defender even outside of the post, Duncan's been having his way with him on the pick and roll.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This looks just too easy for the Spurs. The Thunder have no fucking clue what they're doing on defense. They have no idea where the ball is or where it's going.

The Heat coaching staff had better be watching this series right now

Although I am pretty sure our defense is way better than OKC's....

Gabyskra

Banned
Let's be real: OKC is playing really good ball, better than any other team in the 2012 playoffs... except for the Spurs.

Boris is mad as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom